• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, this escalated quickly...

Jeremy Igo

lol...NFCS has more wins than the NFCW, actually I think the NFCS has the most wins in the NFC.

best is #1....and they have the QB that was fined this year for lewd behavior.  All Cam does is play to the crowd.  

I just laugh when fans of other teams act as though we do not "deserve" our season this year.  "Down year in the NFL" "You are in a horrible division" "Look at your schedule".  I think this is the first time ever that I have seen so many people play them cards.  Its probably because we have only lost one game so far and are in the NFCCG.  The hate is extreme for us this year.  

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

A Phoenix publication has listed the top 10 reasons to hate the Carolina Panthers. Here is their top 5.... 

5. The Panthers don't deserve the accolades in such a weak division.

4. Their field is a disaster area.

3. Their fans are classless...

2. ...and include tons of rednecks.

1. Cam Newton is a pompous ass.

5. It wasn't that long ago, 2010, that no one in the NFC West finished with more than 7 Wins. But of course, Arizona must have lost the ability to remember anything short term. Need Proof?

4. Arizona Cardinal's field is crap as well. They practice in the same field they play in. Don't believe me?

3. Classless...you don't say? 

2. Rednecks in North Carolina? Maricopa County, AZ is home to one of the biggest redneck communities in the country. The funny thing is, North Carolina doesn't even make this list of top redneck cities.

1. Yup Cam Newton is a jerk. The funny thing is, I don't remember the last time Cam Newton got fined?

Btw. Fug you Arizona and your fake ass stadium named after a college where there isn't even a college team.

Phoenix used to be in my sales territory.  What a fuging shithole.

Top 5 reasons to hate AZ:

1. Hotter than the pits of hell with horrific sandstorms.

140725-phoenix-dust-02_c44b196eb1d66f57d

2. Overrun with illegal immigrants who just dump the poo they ran with in the desert.

feat-1.jpg

3. The citizenry that isn't made up of illegals primarily consists of elderly retirees.  Hell, half the Cardinals fans probably think they still play football in leather helmets.

4. Sheriff Joe.  What a self righteous blow hard that guy is.

5. Seriously, can't we just give Arizona back to Mexico and be done with it?  fug.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Phoenix used to be in my sales territory.  What a fuging shithole.

Top 5 reasons to hate AZ:

1. Hotter than the pits of hell with horrific sandstorms.

140725-phoenix-dust-02_c44b196eb1d66f57d

2. Overrun with illegal immigrants who just dump the poo they ran with in the desert.

feat-1.jpg

3. The citizenry that isn't made up of elderly retirees.  Hell, half the Cardinals fans probably think they still play football in St.Louis.

4. Sheriff Joe.  What a self righteous blow hard that guy is.

5. Seriously, can't we just give Arizona back to Mexico and be done with it?  fug.

fify

Archived