• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Men Only* Wimmins stay out of this thread. A Medical ?

TheSaint

I know we have a few real Doctors who post here, and a few hopefuls, so answer me this.

Is the DRE really a necessary evil since we have a PSA test? Can the finger detect what the test cannot? Maybe other than benign conditions, in which other symptoms which will eventually present themselves any way?

My last visit to the urologist, he Jedi Mind tricked me and I had my pants down and he had violated me before i have had a chance to protest....the small talk during the violation was in retrospect purely bizarre. Its my contention that the DRE is an archaic practice thats done, just because, "thats always been the way it is".

BTW, im 100% sure i will eventually get prostate cancer....its a family tradition.

then take the finger up there and STFU

IMO, a few glasses of wine loosen things right up...makes that DRE a little easier

just sayin'

Child Please....

Look, i dont need you tellin me, "I get a doctors finger up my ass twice a year, so shut up and tough it out" or whatever it is....i have one of those at home.

Child Please....

Look, i dont need you tellin me, "I get a doctors finger up my ass twice a year, so shut up and tough it out" or whatever it is....i have one of those at home.

then what is your question exactly...you say it runs in your family, right? then I would take it up the ass monthly if need be if it prevented me from getting cancer...

then what is your question exactly...you say it runs in your family, right? then I would take it up the ass monthly if need be if it prevented me from getting cancer...

Umm..thats my point. There is a simple blood test that can detect it long before a finger can..so why the fug is the finger necessary.?

Archived