• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly Interview - Panthers.com

Newtcase

17 minute interview with Kuechly posted on Panthers.com yesterday.  Hadn't seen it shared here yet.

There aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe Kuechly.  His approach to people, life and football is inspiring.  That's my MLB!

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Kuechly_Welcoming_committee/0e53c39e-4ab1-4528-9560-4b7d766b0d1a

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Back when he was supposed to be immature and not a leader 

Yeah, j just found it interesting because he's a defensive player. Cam said he actually thought luke was a tight end at one point before we drafted him. (just goes to show how a lot of players don't pay attention to college ball or the draft).

beason was the leader of the defense at the time, and Luke was kind of an unknown, don't think any of us really expected what he turned out to be. So it was just interesting that he would've taken him out for dinner.

He seems like he is an honest to goodness nice person who cares mostly about one thing...playing football. I see him as a coach someday. He seems almost single minded about preparing for and playing football. Making the team better. His dad must be a stand up guy to instill in Luke to go right up to people, look them in the eye and introduce yourself...welcome them. Great presser from him.

I watched all 3 of them last night on Panthers.com. Made me wonder if there is a limit to how m any players can go out for media day during the Super Bowl and who they would pick. If I were Ron I'd leave it to the players to decide who goes (starting with first dibs for the veteran players who want to do it). Of course, we have to get past the cards but I'm confident.

Also, did you notice how Luke lit up when talking about the cardinals? Like he is really excited to play them and hurdle that obstacle. Great stuff.

Watched this last night, noticed something that makes me appreciate Luke even more... At about the 10:08 mark, a reporter asks "What concerns you the most about the Cardinals?" Watch the smile Luke gets when he answers, he is excited to be challenged. he had about the same expression for all the other questions, but that grin after that question...... Fug yeah, Keep Pounding...

Archived