• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breathtaking.

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, Day_One said:

Dear rest of the world,

This individual does not represent all Carolina Panthers Fans.  Most of us are sophisticated, non rednecks with rhythm. Please accept our apologies for the bleeding orphuses (orphii?)  that were once your eyes, ears, and soul.

Sincerely,

Everyone

Well,  while you are over there capturing farts into empty wine glasses, so you can get high off the smell.........and thinking yourself "fancy".               That dude looks like he is having a good time..

Talkin' about being a sophisticated football fan...              show me  a sophisticated football fan and you're basically showing me the most boring football fan in the world. 

16 minutes ago, Pox 08 said:

Well,  while you are over there capturing farts into empty wine glasses, so you can get high off the smell.........and thinking yourself "fancy".               That dude looks like he is having a good time..

Talkin' about being a sophisticated football fan...              show me  a sophisticated football fan and you're basically showing me the most boring football fan in the world. 

says no one who can afford suite seats ever. 

Archived