• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Kids talk about Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

That Bitch at 1:55 pissed me off during that game. And pissed me off again when I watched this happy video! She was so pissed about that kid getting the ball it makes me sick! Everyone else is happy for the kids around them except for that miserable twat!

7 hours ago, rdog157h said:

That Bitch at 1:55 pissed me off during that game. And pissed me off again when I watched this happy video! She was so pissed about that kid getting the ball it makes me sick! Everyone else is happy for the kids around them except for that miserable twat!

Wasn't it worked out that she was filthy at her husband for dangling their kid over the edge?

Or something? Either way, lighten up lady!

14 hours ago, rdog157h said:

thats because it was pre arranged and the other people snatched it.  but whatever.. neither here nor there.

I would like to see them add another section down below the first row for kids so even more of them can run down there. 

Archived