• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unofficial - Enemy Fan Forums - Arizona Cardinals

Newtcase

There were guys that looked like young frat guys that were legit dressed like Cardinals cheerleaders. Head to toe. Pom poms and everything. 

I kept thinking to myself (in a Katt Williams voice) what part of the game is this? Did I miss something where this became a thing?

I checked out a few of the Cardinal boards and found most of their fans to be logical and actually intelligent....far cry from what we are used to with Falcon, Saints, and Hawk fans.

Many said they thought they would need to play a perfect game to beat us.....many were saying it would have to be a shootout because they did not see their defense stopping Cam....many said their OL would have to play great or they were toast.

They know our front strength on defense is our front 7 and their strength on offense is their WR's.  If their OL does not play very well, they are toast.  If their OL plays well, they have an advantage.

All in all....pretty decent group.

3 hours ago, Newtcase said:

Yeah, to me that's the funniest part.  It's not all entirely off base, but then he closes with Cam/Olsen.

Cam literally spiraled a perfect pass to Olsen, all the while this "bracket" was enforced and Cam was square in the pocket this past Sunday.

It's fuging laughable at this point.

1 hour ago, Newtcase said:

Yes.Period

Our rushing attack goes like this.  

Our scheme puts you in a situation where you have to guess or commit extra defenders.

If you guess, you either guess wrong or right.  If you guess wrong an untouched runner makes it to the second level.  If you guess right you have to tackle a guy like Cam, JStew or Tolbert.

If you commit extra defenders Olsen, Ginn, Funch, Cotch, Dickson, Philly, Cam or a screen kill you on play action.

It's literally quite unstoppable and our #1 scoring offense is exhibit A.  The #1 drive killer for Carolina is not good defense, it's Cam missing a throw or a receiver dropping a ball.

Or Chud goin full retard... wait what?

It takes the Panthers to actually beat the Panthers. Not to toot the proverbial horn, but no team has had success in outright stiffling this Offense. I've seen headscratching offensive playcalling and key drops, but no shutdown whatsoever.

The best way to defend the Panthers offense, is to keep them on the sidelines. There is no defense that can defend the entire field, which is what the Panthers offense makes people do. 

Get lucky with the right defensive call. 

If the Panthers offense is executing, it won't  matter.

From our perspective (Cardinals fan), we expect a similar matchup to when we play the Seahawks. Your roster is better and more athletic, especially on defense, so we will fair better in a shootout rather than a slugfest. We have more pressure to play mistake and turnover free (although we have beaten Seattle in the Clink with 4 turnovers before), so I expect our side to come out guns blazing and our defense to have to make adjustments after getting burned a few times, either from over-pursuit of misdirection or getting physically man-handled at first.

Best of luck - good to see the NFC represented with a rookie team in the Superbowl this year (still hope we win, our window for Larry is much shorter than yours with Cam).

Archived