• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unofficial - Enemy Fan Forums - Arizona Cardinals

Newtcase

1 hour ago, Newtcase said:

It was better than most.  No mention of Funchess, and he can burn you as well.  I can't recall a single enemy fanbase with any knowledge of how complex our motion, counter, option running is.  They think Cam scrambling and Stewart/Tolbert pounding is the recipe.  Our run designs are nearly impossible to stop because they force defenders into lose/lose situations.  Ultimately, the only way to slow our run down is to commit more defenders and that's when we play action you and Cam finds 9 different guys to catch the ball over the course of the game.  When I see a post that breaks that down properly and doesn't end with stop Cam, double Olsen I'll +1 it.

Sure but you can't be that picky, they don't watch us every week. I'm sure they too have players that aren't on even most of our hardcore fans radar as well. 

AZ's defense is built to utilize speed with blitzes and lots of different looks to confuse opposing offenses pass protection and slip through. They're built this way because they want automatic wins against inexperienced QBs. That's a good way to rack up wins and get into the playoffs. However, we have an experienced QB. We also have big angry hog mollies and a big 1st round pick RB. Not to mention designed runs for our gigantic monster QB who can run like the damn wind. That undersized defense CANNOT handle our rushing attack. There is no damn way.

16 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

Yes.Period

Our rushing attack goes like this.  

Our scheme puts you in a situation where you have to guess or commit extra defenders.

If you guess, you either guess wrong or right.  If you guess wrong an untouched runner makes it to the second level.  If you guess right you have to tackle a guy like Cam, JStew or Tolbert.

If you commit extra defenders Olsen, Ginn, Funch, Cotch, Dickson, Philly, Cam or a screen kill you on play action.

It's literally quite unstoppable and our #1 scoring offense is exhibit A.  The #1 drive killer for Carolina is not good defense, it's Cam missing a throw or a receiver dropping a ball.

Not to mention Cam can audible out to whatever play he wants based on what he sees! There is no damn way they can handle our rushing attack. In addition loading the box can be dangerous even if you are right because if your little undersized MLB, or some other defender missed the tackle, or gets washed out of the way, then a LONG break away run is more likely. They are fuged.

3 minutes ago, Cat said:

Sure but you can't be that picky, they don't watch us every week. I'm sure they too have players that aren't on even most of our hardcore fans radar as well. 

I'll reply with a quote from my Seahawks.net account when their fans were saying the same thing last week.

Carolina is the #1 offense in the league, and 223 of Cam's 296 completions, 2,769 of his 3,837 yard passing, and 28 of his 35 touchdown passes went to someone not named OLSEN.

So I don't think it's picky to ask for something a little deeper than stop Cam, contain/double Olsen from a fan who values his knowledge of the Panthers enough to make a thread titled "Scouting the Camthers Offense".

8 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Mobile QBs usually throw like ass. Cam is a great passer. They are about to be welcomed to the future.

I think what that poster was referring to were the mike Vicks, kaepernicks, Vince youngs, ect. of the world. he put cam in that class and he's an idiot and it's lazy. He's in the mold of Steve young, McNair, elway, ect. It doesn't take a brain surgeon, poo even a casual fan can watch one game with cam and be aware of what he does presnap, reads, throwing accuracy, finesse, anticipation, and speed. That was all on display this year consistently. 

Add in his threat as a rusher and his ability to evade in the pocket and it's easy to see why people are calling him the best "football player" in the NFL. I don't understand how ppl see 35 tds and think Cam is some running qb. Just don't get it. He is a pocket qb who can run and truck linebackers. And that is why he is truly the greatest offensive weapon in the NFL.

16 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

I'll reply with a quote from my Seahawks.net account when their fans were saying the same thing last week.

So I don't think it's picky to ask for something a little deeper than stop Cam, contain/double Olsen from a fan who values his knowledge of the Panthers enough to make a thread titled "Scouting the Camthers Offense".

Our WRs were mentioned, they just didn't mention Fun Fun.

4 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I flew to AZ for Cam's first ever NFL game and the stadium and tailgating experience was awesome. The fans were cool for the most part except a couple of douchebags behind me that kept saying "you're in the nest bro!!!"  

the nest?!?!? good lord.

Archived