• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unofficial - Enemy Fan Forums - Arizona Cardinals

Newtcase

7 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I was more concerned with the type of protection issues we faced in that particular game since we play them again and they run pretty much the same scheme with a different coordinator. That was blitzing MLBrs while using stunts to confuse our protection, similar to what we saw for almost a full quarter at Tennessee before we adjusted.

AZ likes to be very complicated with their defense and it causes them to screw it up sometimes. The guy I worry about is Remmers. I think he's the least talented pass blocker on the line. Kalil is vulnerable as well and has to give a lot of ground. As long as our guys are dialed in mentally we should be fine.

28 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

The trick is to let us go up 30 points at half.  Then we'll turtle up and let them throw 20 yard passes at will to come back and make it a fun game in the last 5 minutes.

I know right. our coaching staff is a bunch of fugging morons who totally suck. I mean who gives a fug about being 16-1 and in the NFCG, we didn't win by 100. Because Shula!

15 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

What is scary is not getting to Palmer. We have had stretches this season with zero pressure and have had to use a lot of blitzes to try and compensate. We've been ate up. 

But, said earlier in the later part of the season that playoff football is different. People give something extra and we saw that this past Sunday. We destroyed seattles o line on a consistent basis. If we don't do the same to the cardinals it's gonna be a scary game to watch because Palmer can feast with time for big downfield plays against our banged up secondary.

I believe Ealy back in the starting lineup would help. Allen's better against the run but Ealy has rushed the passer better. Not as consistent as Allen but atleast he can make some big plays (had 4 straight games with a FF I believe earlier this year). Allen hasn't had any sacks in 10 weeks. CJ really needs to step up. I can't fuging believe how bad he's been. Definitely gone after this year. Also think Delaire should get another shot, and Addison is key. KK's pressure is a given and doesn't even need mentioning. Would like to see some more safety blitzes as well, especially from Tre. He's damn good at them.

30 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

After perusing their site, they are for the most part very respectful.

What could a Cardinals fan thump their chest about anyway?

Palmer?

Fitz?

The D?

Record?

Last years playoffs?

Overall team success?

Owner?

Philanthropy?

The only thing they can say is that they have been around longer... woo-hoo?

If we have protection issues we still have the read option, with Cam and Stewart. Afugingmazing rushing attack that is next to unstoppable for a little defense like Arizona, and Cam's scrambling is another weapon. What will happen to Palmer is they have protection problems? Or even if they don't? Palmer is going to eat turf and make lemonade in his pants. That's his special ability when pressure gets to him.

9 minutes ago, pantherj said:

If we have protection issues we still have the read option, with Cam and Stewart. Afugingmazing rushing attack that is next to unstoppable for a little defense like Arizona, and Cam's scrambling is another weapon. What will happen to Palmer is they have protection problems? Or even if they don't? Palmer is going to eat turf and make lemonade in his pants. That's his special ability when pressure gets to him.

Yes.Period

Our rushing attack goes like this.  

Our scheme puts you in a situation where you have to guess or commit extra defenders.

If you guess, you either guess wrong or right.  If you guess wrong an untouched runner makes it to the second level.  If you guess right you have to tackle a guy like Cam, JStew or Tolbert.

If you commit extra defenders Olsen, Ginn, Funch, Cotch, Dickson, Philly, Cam or a screen kill you on play action.

It's literally quite unstoppable and our #1 scoring offense is exhibit A.  The #1 drive killer for Carolina is not good defense, it's Cam missing a throw or a receiver dropping a ball.

Archived