• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unofficial - Enemy Fan Forums - Arizona Cardinals

Newtcase

Basically AZ's only chance to limit our offense is to hope Cam has an off night. If Cam is hot for most of the game then we're putting 30 something on them. Their pass rush is shockingly weak when they don't blitz. When they do blitz it's plain as day that there are easy targets to find. We can also maul them at the LOS and their LBs are no match for Stew. In fact I predict Stew will stiff arm slam their MBL into the turf at some point Ronde Barber style. And Palmer will be in severe danger. I was way more worried about Seattle.

8 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

I suspect the full weight of one Kawann Arcell Short launched at projectile speed will test the durability of Carson multiple times.

We all know full well what happens when you pound an old statue. It crumbles. Man is he gonna crumble. TD blasting him and Short and Star falling on him. Good lord. He might not finish the game, or he'll be throwing that pig skin anyone, Panther or Cardinal. Who can't see that coming? Screaming mad crowd and immobile Palmer stuck in the pocket pooping his depends. Get ready.

49 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

The thing about that strategy is that in theory, it should work.

It's just a lot easier said than done. 

Stopping Cam would work. Problem is nobody can stop Cam, just like nobody can stop a Rob Gronkowski or a Jerry Rice in his prime. What we've seen is keep Cam in the pocket (that's how they think they'd stop him). That absolutely would not work.

32 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Basically AZ's only chance to limit our offense is to hope Cam has an off night. If Cam is hot for most of the game then we're putting 30 something on them. Their pass rush is shockingly weak when they don't blitz. When they do blitz it's plain as day that there are easy targets to find. We can also maul them at the LOS and their LBs are no match for Stew. In fact I predict Stew will stiff arm slam their MBL into the turf at some point Ronde Barber style. And Palmer will be in severe danger. I was way more worried about Seattle.

Freeny still has some bursts but I imagine he can be worn down throughout the game. We need a couple 10-15 play drives in the first have to serve as some body blows against that defense and finish them off in the second half with a couple big plays.

I still have devastating memories of the 2013 game where they blitzed the shid out of us up the middle and we couldn't make the adjustments. Saw that again in the Titans game this year but at least we did make the adjustment but they aren't the Cards either.

Look for the defense to make a play to give us a spark as well.

Archived