• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unofficial - Enemy Fan Forums - Arizona Cardinals

Newtcase

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?70880-Scouting-the-Camthers-Offense

I love this, truly amazing that we see this every single week.  A wall of text breaking down Carolina and we get to the end only to find this....

Well, first and foremost Cam. He had a hand in 45 TDs…unreal. If the Cardinals can force him into an average or poor game, I think we win. Secondly, Olsen. Dude balls out every week and he must be limited. Figure out a way to keep those two in check and the rest of their team isn’t enough to beat us.

The word is out, stop Cam, double Olsen.

Just now, Cat said:

The full post was pretty good. 

It was better than most.  No mention of Funchess, and he can burn you as well.  I can't recall a single enemy fanbase with any knowledge of how complex our motion, counter, option running is.  They think Cam scrambling and Stewart/Tolbert pounding is the recipe.  Our run designs are nearly impossible to stop because they force defenders into lose/lose situations.  Ultimately, the only way to slow our run down is to commit more defenders and that's when we play action you and Cam finds 9 different guys to catch the ball over the course of the game.  When I see a post that breaks that down properly and doesn't end with stop Cam, double Olsen I'll +1 it.

Just now, TheCandyMan said:

Props, though, to this fan for spelling Greg's name right.  It seemed no one on seahawks.net could, but  then again they've only been football fans since 2012 so........

Maybe they should be called the 2012's instead?

Archived