• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting fan base trend....

Jeremy Igo

Guarantee the girl who sat a few rows down from me is further to the right on that graph. This chick was shrieking during 3d downs . . . on offense. Blasting other Panthers fans for not making noise, and generally just being annoying. When we needed her the most, she couldn't get involved bc her voice was gone. That chick was annoying. 

Not surprised ... folks are hungry for any Panthers info and this is a good place for it.  Winning will do that.  Another 'fan related' trend that I am noticing is how there are fewer and fewer fans for the opposing team at BOA.  With all the hype about 12th Man ... I expected much more from their fan base.  I seriously had to look for Seahawks fans.

The Cards had good representation last year, much better than the Hawks.  Hope to see alot of black and blue on Sunday.

36 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Interesting trend on the Huddle facebook page...... 

Untitled-1.jpg.e1e48056addf072546c56faca

I share a lot on Facebook... A lot of my friends enjoy the along the sideline pics, which I share on Sunday nights. Give all the the credit to you and this website. In turn, I've seen at least 4 of my actual friends like this website...I know I'm not all pro, but I do put the word out because this is where your gonna get the latest info, imo. Plus, everyone on here seems weird, which is right up my alley lol

Archived