• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On to the Arizona Cardinals... Looks like Fozzy may be back

Jeremy Igo

I read that at panthers.com last night. It's something to get excited about. Cameron Artist-Payne will be a hell of a RB but he needs more reps --- outside of the playoffs --- to get there. He fumbled twice on Sunday, one recovered by Tolbert & one he recovered himself. Plus, Cam hands the ball off unlike most QB's, holding it way longer than anyone else & CAP has to get used to that.

Fingers crossed for Fozzy's return. Besides, I like yelling "waka! waka!". :)

1 minute ago, cardinal_Ven said:

So excited. Ill be in charlotte on Friday. cant wait to watch this game. Cardinals have to have to contain the Run or we will be doomed.

I expect maybe 100 Cardinal fans at this game if last year was any indication. Good luck to you guys

2 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

So excited. Ill be in charlotte on Friday. cant wait to watch this game. Cardinals have to have to contain the Run or we will be doomed.

Going to be a lonely time at the stadium. This will be the loudest game in Bank of America Stadium history. 

I think you will find that as long as you are respectful you will receive the same respect in return though. 

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I expect maybe 100 Cardinal fans at this game if last year was any indication. Good luck to you guys

since this is an NFC championship game im guessing there will be a few extra Cardinals fans. I hope we win but no matter what I want the winner of this match up to bring home the Lombardi.

Just now, cardinal_Ven said:

since this is an NFC championship game im guessing there will be a few extra Cardinals fans. I hope we win but no matter what I want the winner of this match up to bring home the Lombardi.

Yeah, if we don't win, I hope Fitzgerald gets a ring. He deserves one

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Yeah, if we don't win, I hope Fitzgerald gets a ring. He deserves one

Thanks man. yeah Fitzgerald need a ring before he retires. I think he has 2-3 years left for his chance. and this is a hella good year for that chance. we just have to go up against. the panthers one of the best teams ive ever seen.

36 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

I'm with you man.  I am so glad that the Packers and Hawks are out of it.  Screw those fan bases.  If the Panthers can't win it I want Fitz and Palmer to get a ring.

Archived