• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera Press Conference

chknwing

here ya go

Jonathan Stewart had his ankle rolled up on. Wasn't his foot. Good news for Carolina. Should be fine with treatment

Rivera confirmed that DE Jared Allen is getting MRI on his foot. RB Jonathan Stewart is little sore, but there is no major concern there.

Ron Rivera says "no issue" with Cam Newton showing his emotions on sideline. Says it was not frustration about play-calling.

Ron Rivera on teams that have come back on Panthers: "These aren't slappy teams."

"That team doesn't quit. We knew who that team was," Rivera on second half vs. Seattle.

"I get it. I understand it. But shoot, we won those football games. ... Let's stay focused on what we did." - Rivera on comebacks.

Rivera says Panthers will look at disguising blitz more effectively. Rivera credited Wilson for making the right read and executing.

Ron Rivera on Cardinals: You can't go into a game like this saying, well, we beat this team last year.

Rivera said Andrew Norwell made three blocks on Stewart's 59-yard run to open game. Tolbert and Funchess with good efforts as well.

Ron Rivera on Bruce Arians: "Everything he does is attack mode (offensively)."

Ron Rivera on soft turf at BoA: "That's what's to be expected this time of year."

RR: Allen’s injury came in 4th qtr, played final two series on it.

Rivera says Patriots remain the gold standard. "The goal is not just to be a perennial playoff team."

Rivera has great respect for coach Arians. "I appreciate how he stays true to who he is."

Ron Rivera says Jared Allen is going to want to do everything he can to play. 12-year veteran has never played in a Super Bowl.

Ron Rivera says if Jared Allen can't play, he'll probably hang around and be "an annoyance."

lol

Archived