• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When 6th seeds complain about the schedule... lol....

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, Semaj said:

And this is why they are now officially my 2nd most hated fanbase, narrowly trailing the New Orleans Saints.  What a bunch of irrational cry babies.  Would they be tooting the same horn if the shoe was on the other foot.  Grow up you children that make up the 12's!!!

I agree. The Hawks players- minus Kam Chancellor and Russell Wilson, because they are both believers in God affecting the outcome of football games, among other things- I really like watching play. I absolutely cannot fuging stand their fanbase. They're still talking about Cam sulking under his towel. There's a topic on there right now that says, "Can anyone find a picture of Russell Wilson with a towel over his head after this loss?"

Bunch of complete and utter jackholes for the most part.

3 hours ago, Doyle said:

So it's 31-0 at halftime and your wearing that wig.  How ridiculous to you feel?

Prefer that they kept the wigs on through the entire game, all the way to the bitter end - rather than take the wig on or off depending on how their team is doing.

Then again.... wigs?

Archived