• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When 6th seeds complain about the schedule... lol....

Jeremy Igo

These bandwagon fans are used to nothing but winning. Now that they've lost, they're trying to come up with a million excuses. "12s" have surpassed the Patriot and Steeler bandwagon capacity and have become the most obnoxious, ignorant, and stupid fan base in the entire league.

There are Seahawk fans who would contend yesterday showed Seattle to be the better team due to the comeback.  Yet if they were honest with themselves and were more familiar with our team (which I don't blame them for not being familiar), they would know Carolina is leaps and bounds a better team.  For one, we handcuffed the offense in the second half.  You could see it in Cam's passing attempts.  Cam had 22 attempts throughout the game vs Wilson's 48.  Had we unleashed Cam in the second half, he probably would have dropped another 21 pts on those birds, discouraging them from wanting to continue to play.

9 minutes ago, Matthias said:

There are Seahawk fans who would contend yesterday showed Seattle to be the better team due to the comeback.  Yet if they were honest with themselves and were more familiar with our team (which I don't blame them for not being familiar), they would know Carolina is leaps and bounds a better team.  For one, we handcuffed the offense in the second half.  You could see it in Cam's passing attempts.  Cam had 22 attempts throughout the game vs Wilson's 48.  Had we unleashed Cam in the second half, he probably would have dropped another 21 pts on those birds, discouraging them from wanting to continue to play.

True

This is what he Panthers have been doing all season.

So as good or as lacking some may feel Cam's stats are. They have to remember, they would be much better if Rivera would keep his foot on the gas all game/season (along with poor weather and bad receiver drops and misses).

Plus, you lost to a team twice in a row in the same season, at home and away.

So the Panthers are better!

And this is why they are now officially my 2nd most hated fanbase, narrowly trailing the New Orleans Saints.  What a bunch of irrational cry babies.  Would they be tooting the same horn if the shoe was on the other foot.  Grow up you children that make up the 12's!!!

I saw something yesterday about Sehahawk fans being better losers than Panther fans as winners. What a crock. They've done nothing but whine and complain, and their complaints are laughable.

I know division teams are supposed to be your biggest rivals, but I hate the birdbrains more than the Bucs, Saints, and Falcons put together. I don't know when we play Seattle next season but I'm gonna circle that date on my calendar and make it 'must win #1' in my schedule book. 

Archived