• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When 6th seeds complain about the schedule... lol....

Jeremy Igo

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123017

Total bullcrap. Only two 10am games and we get them both..BS

Agree with everyone that you need to get HFA if you're a west coast team because I do believe it's a conspiracy.

Not saying it's a conspiracy but out of the 8 games played last week and this week 2 of them were at 10am and we happened to play in both. We scored 0 in the first halves and 34 in the 2nd halves. I don't think it is a coincidence that the difference in performance between halves was that dramatic. The NFL could easily make the early games start no earlier then noon if they want to make it as fair as possible especially when handcuffing a west co east team on the road playing back to back weeks. 

YOU ARE THE SIXTH SEED. YOU WANT BETTER TIME SLOTS? PLAY WELL FOR MORE THAN HALF A SEASON. NOTHING IS OWED TO YOU ENTITLED PRICKS.

panthers-seahawks-3.jpg

Jeremy- I like that guy and his son in the bottom right corner of that picture. The dad is just mad and the son looks like he is looking at the scoreboard and about to cry! This makes me happy! Stop abusing your child and raise him as a Panther fan dude!

1 minute ago, Doyle said:

So it's 31-0 at halftime and your wearing that wig.  How ridiculous to you feel?

Even worse was the guy in front of me who stuck his arms out like he was trying to hex the Panthers offense every third down. Apparently this is a thing Seattle fans do as I saw other small, scattered groups of fans in the 500 level do the same thing.

And to top it off he had a small "12" sign he would periodically hold up like a silent cry for help in the first half. It was hilarious and sad.

Archived