• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Jersey Sales among the United States - Playoffs

Jeremy Igo

44 minutes ago, aussiePanther said:

I think maybe people are missing that this is only out of the remaining playoff teams.

So for each state, which of the 8 playoff teams still remaining sold the most jerseys this year.

Yeah, but we have been at the top, or right near the top of sales nationwide for most of the season, I believe,,,,

5 hours ago, joemac said:

The Panthers are well on their way to being the most popular team in the NFL.  If we have success in the playoffs this year, the floodgates will be wide open next season.  Hell, even if somehow we dont go all the way this year, I imagine we will be the overwhelming favorites going into next season.  

The kids love Cam, which means the kids will soon love the Panthers.  

You are spot on about kids............Cam's jersey dominants nationwide among sales under 12 years of age........seeing his handing footballs away to kids and his work with them in the community and maybe without his even realizing it is creating a whole new generational fan base for the cats not limited to just our target market area...........If the Panthers can get a SB win or two under their belts that will solidify them into a team with the next generation that travels as well as any team does not among national fan bases....

Archived