• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Effects of playing at extremely cold temperatures

CelibatePimp

3 hours ago, sharkkiller said:

I live in Santo Domingo, in the Dominican Republic. Been here a little over 5 years. THe only thing I really miss is being able to go to Panthers games and tailgating. But I get to live vicariously through the pics and posts here, so I will survive. 

Edit: Where in the Upstate do you live? I am from Greenville, SC.

That's awesome! Would love to visit the DR one day! I live in Landrum, right on the border just off of i-26.

1 hour ago, UpstatePanther said:

That's actually where I go to school! I graduate in May. Though its North Greenville University now

That is cool. My Mom taught 2nd grade at Tigerville Elem. Right around the corner.

I really miss the chicken fried rice and egg rolls from The Thai and I. It is the best fried rice ever. And the honey sauce they have is amazing.

3 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

That is cool. My Mom taught 2nd grade at Tigerville Elem. Right around the corner.

I really miss the chicken fried rice and egg rolls from The Thai and I. It is the best fried rice ever. And the honey sauce they have is amazing.

You know... I've been at NGU since the spring of 2014 and I still haven't tried the Thai and I. I just never think of it. They just built a Papa Johns and a convenience store next to it so everyone goes there now. Idk if you know about the coffee shop but Einstein Bro's Coffee is pretty good. Starbucks-esque with a southwestern feel to alot of the food. Smoothies are awesome haha. But there's also plenty in Greer and Travelers Rest to eat too haha

4 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

You know... I've been at NGU since the spring of 2014 and I still haven't tried the Thai and I. I just never think of it. They just built a Papa Johns and a convenience store next to it so everyone goes there now. Idk if you know about the coffee shop but Einstein Bro's Coffee is pretty good. Starbucks-esque with a southwestern feel to alot of the food. Smoothies are awesome haha. But there's also plenty in Greer and Travelers Rest to eat too haha

I have been to the coffee shop. It is pretty good. Do yourself a favor and go to the Thai and I and get the chicken fried rice and an egg roll. I promise you it will be worth it. And if you get it to go, you get enough that you can save half for later. Just remember if you reheat it in the microwave, to put a half a glass of water in there to keep the rice from getting hard.

1 hour ago, sharkkiller said:

I have been to the coffee shop. It is pretty good. Do yourself a favor and go to the Thai and I and get the chicken fried rice and an egg roll. I promise you it will be worth it. And if you get it to go, you get enough that you can save half for later. Just remember if you reheat it in the microwave, to put a half a glass of water in there to keep the rice from getting hard.

Will do. Maybe I'll take a young lady with me. Though I might want to be careful, I've escaped the NGU hex thus far. Don't want to get married by May ;) lol

Archived