• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's like the observer searches for the dumbest things to post for the clicks it gets....

Jeremy Igo

Is there any other hometown newspaper that does its home team dirty like this even in the middle of a great season? From the racist Tennessee mom letter to the Cam-had-a-baby-out-of-wedlock outrage, from Joe Pearson contacting the NFL about Panthers possibly lying about Cam's concussion to this .... bunch of b1tchmade muthafuggas 

Cmon man

I do not understand who told these people that they have the authority to instruct us on how to behave at a football game they are watching on TV. You don't have a right to tell Cam who to marry and whom not to marry either.

It's fine to have an opinion on things. But keep it to yourself. Who the hell watches a football game and leaves with a bad taste in their mouth over the national anthem? It just irks me that some person out there thinks they can tell others how to act.

2 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

Who the hell watches a football game and leaves with a bad taste in their mouth over the national anthem? It just irks me that some person out there thinks they can tell others how to act.

Numerous people. I've seen more than a few people upset at games due to fans around them not respecting the anthem. I don't agree with them getting upset but some really do.

Archived