• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the best Charlotte can do?

Jeremy Igo

That's what happens when Panther fans are actually UNC alums. That's how they party. I don't know what we need to get a more "interesting" party going as I am no promoter but the general population of the people who can afford to be in Charlotte this Sunday will be khaki wearing, button down, with lanyard on glasses. AKA The future wine and cheese section.

If the Panthers were to have a "student section" if you will, for 25 and under with less expensive seats (never would happen in the corporate world), you would see more interesting things than a party sponsored by, in Woody's words, "Mr. Light-Beer".

2 hours ago, Moorgan said:

If I win the lottery tonight...things are gonna change in Charlotte. I've never been there but I wouldn't mind buying it and changing it. And doing many other things in Charlotte.

Can you just buy Whiskey River, keep the name and quit hosting opposing fan bases? Or at least quit pandering to them. I understand $20 from a Seattle fan who lives in Greensboro and grew up cheering for Steve Young's money is the same as ours, but in a situation like this, it would be plausible to believe with the right motivation that Panther's fans could show out. 

Question: Since they feel the need to take over at least one bar here. Can we all go take over at least one message board of their's. We obviously won't have the chance to do so in Seattle so we may as well do it via the interwebz. Not to harass, only to spread doubt under the cover of "new Seahawk" fan, which shouldn't be difficult to get away with. 

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Who actually goes to Whiskey River anymore anyways?

Don't give the shithole any business, and eventually it will go under. Epicentre in general is not nearly what it used to be.

There is that new Greek place that is actually really good. But yeah, place sucks other than that. Mortimers and Blackfinn are decent, too. 

Archived