• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the best Charlotte can do?

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, CCS said:

The "Carolina Seahawkers" thing annoys me more than anything. I bet that group was created in 2013. 

Who are these fugers? NC is a popular state for relocation, but it's not like a lot of people are packing up and leaving Washington for Charlotte.

6 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

Where else do you guys expect the trash congregate? Whisky River inside of the Epicenter is the bottom of the pile at the dump.

Where they belong..   Out by the dumpsters.   Nothing says they need a warm cozy spot to gather and drink. 

Whiskey Sewer Stream is the worst bar I've ever been to and I'm not exaggerating or just saying that because of this whole ordeal. They charge $7 at the door and $5 for shitty cheap domestic bottles. They have bathroom attendants who act entitled to a $5 tip because they squirt soap on your hands. Literally the one time I made the mistake of going into that bar I had the bathroom attendant try to shove poo in my hands and subsequently beg for a tip; when I declined and exited the bathroom, he cussed me out. The music they play is horrible and the bull riding poo is straight out of some hellhole place near Tullahoma, TN. Fug that place.

Hi guys, first-time poster here.

I agree that a local bar consistently pitching itself as the place for road fans to go is pretty disloyal to the team.

That said, Ian was my best mate for 20 years and passed away very suddenly over the Christmas period, so I sincerely hope the money raised DOES go to charity.

Archived