• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All you really need to know about Seahawks fans ....

Jeremy Igo

Hey guys... Atlanta fan here.  Kudos for dominating the league this year.

For the love of god... please beat the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.  I moved to Seattle for a job in early 2011 from southeast Georgia and did not become a 2012th man...  still bleed red & black since the days of Bartkowski and Andrews.

Been lurking here the last 24 hours or so and I must say I am impressed with the confidence and hope you guys dominate the game on Sunday.  I have been listening to Seahawks fans for the last 3+ years and it's been a complete nightmare.  As some of you have said "I'm tired of arguing with Seahawks fans."

Beat them.  Please.

22 minutes ago, Quinning said:

Hey guys... Atlanta fan here.  Kudos for dominating the league this year.

For the love of god... please beat the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.  I moved to Seattle for a job in early 2011 from southeast Georgia and did not become a 2012th man...  still bleed red & black since the days of Bartkowski and Andrews.

Been lurking here the last 24 hours or so and I must say I am impressed with the confidence and hope you guys dominate the game on Sunday.  I have been listening to Seahawks fans for the last 3+ years and it's been a complete nightmare.  As some of you have said "I'm tired of arguing with Seahawks fans."

Beat them.  Please.

Damn....now I really need a shower.  Does not feel right agreeing about anything with a Falcons Fan.  haha

34 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Damn....now I really need a shower.  Does not feel right agreeing about anything with a Falcons Fan.  haha

Haha...

I think we can both agree that arguing with the 2012th men is a lost cause...

Just this morning...

"RW is the better QB and had a better season than Cam just look at the stats"

Me:  "Really?  Isn't MVP for a whole season?  Didn't RW have like 9 TDs and 7 picks at the midway point?"

"How many Super Bowls does Cam have?"

GTFOH with that garbage!

Archived