• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Marshawn Lynch doesn't play on Sunday, 54% of their total offense last time we played them will be out

Sam Mills Fan

8 hours ago, WeAre12 said:

I know nothing of the sort, worst case scenario? We lose a close one. Seattle hasn't lost by more than 10 points in almost five years. Your team is overrated with the 27th most difficult schedule vs Seattle's 4th most difficult. You will be exposed for what you are Sunday. Enjoy your week because I guarantee you it's your last one this season.   http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

Overrated? How dare those polls have us at #1 seed, it totes shoulda been Seattle. The voters know nothing. The NFL is more of a scam than college because of the rating system.

I know nothing of the sort, worst case scenario? We lose a close one. Seattle hasn't lost by more than 10 points in almost five years. Your team is overrated with the 27th most difficult schedule vs Seattle's 4th most difficult. You will be exposed for what you are Sunday. Enjoy your week because I guarantee you it's your last one this season.   http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

Seattle v play off teams 2015 - 3-4

Carolina v play off teams 2015 - 4-0

Sure the strength of schedule was weaker for us but we still beat more play off teams than you guys did, and we didnt get swept by the ST. LOUIS RAMS either, so.

Can you read? I said "defensive ends." Do you even know the difference between a DE and a DT? Quit posting, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Accuses someone of making a fool of themselves all while making a fool of himself. Probably the dumbest post I've ever read. 

Your team is overrated with the 27th most difficult schedule vs Seattle's 4th most difficult. 

4th most difficult, because you had to play the Panthers. Sounds about right.

If you want to bitch about our schedule strength, remember that SEA was on that list and brought that average down.

5 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

4th most difficult, because you had to play the Panthers. Sounds about right.

If you want to bitch about our schedule strength, remember that SEA was on that list and brought that average down.

And lost to 7 teams (yes to all Seattle fans, you fuging lost to the Lions)......

12 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

IMO, The only area where we've regressed since we last played them is D-line. CJ came back and we signed Allen, but the pressure is simply not what it was

Never thought I'd say this 2 months ago, but I like Ealy, Delaire and Addison in the rotation more than CJ and Jared Allen. CJ and Allen haven't showed me crap, but I'll happily come back and eat crow if they ball out Sunday. Hopefully some rest and the criticism will fire them up

If we can hit and rattle Wilson early, it's a wrap. We have to get to him early and often

CJ and Allen need to rotate between the two. Keep those 2 fresh.

Just keep Wilson in the pocket and do some zone blitzes ever so often to put the idea in Wilson's head that one lane will be crashed but when and where he wont know. Make him as uncomfortable as possible and demolish him.

What was so difficult about their schedule? Seriously 

Rams are alright..  Beat Sea twice

Niners suck.  

Cards good team... split

Steelers good team, good win

Ravens suck..  Clausen

Browns suck..  Manziel

Bengals good team, sea lost 

Panthers good team,  Sea lost

Packers good team, sea lost

Vikings alright team missing D starters

Lions bad team, should have lost

Bears bad team, Clausen again

Cowboys horrible team, beat by 1

So by my count, they played 6 good teams and went 2-4 against them.  Oh yeah, we're shaking

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

What was so difficult about their schedule? Seriously 

Rams are alright..  Beat Sea twice

Niners suck.  

Cards good team... split

Steelers good team, good win

Ravens suck..  Clausen

Browns suck..  Manziel

Bengals good team, sea lost 

Panthers good team,  Sea lost

Packers good team, sea lost

Vikings alright team missing D starters

Lions bad team, should have lost

Bears bad team, Clausen again

Cowboys horrible team, beat by 1

So by my count, they played 6 good teams and went 2-4 against them.  Oh yeah, we're shaking

Truth.

Archived