• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Marshawn Lynch doesn't play on Sunday, 54% of their total offense last time we played them will be out

Sam Mills Fan

IMO, The only area where we've regressed since we last played them is D-line. CJ came back and we signed Allen, but the pressure is simply not what it was

Never thought I'd say this 2 months ago, but I like Ealy, Delaire and Addison in the rotation more than CJ and Jared Allen. CJ and Allen haven't showed me crap, but I'll happily come back and eat crow if they ball out Sunday. Hopefully some rest and the criticism will fire them up

If we can hit and rattle Wilson early, it's a wrap. We have to get to him early and often

25 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Laughable....you posted a blog from a Seattle writer who lives in Washington state.  Get the fug out of here with that lame elementary school bullshit.

you know deep down that the Panthers are about to rape the Seahawks...just admit it.

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Laughable....you posted a blog from a Seattle writer who lives in Washington state.  Get the fug out of here with that lame elementary school bullshit.

you know deep down that the Panthers are about to rape the Seahawks...just admit it.

I know nothing of the sort, worst case scenario? We lose a close one. Seattle hasn't lost by more than 10 points in almost five years. Your team is overrated with the 27th most difficult schedule vs Seattle's 4th most difficult. You will be exposed for what you are Sunday. Enjoy your week because I guarantee you it's your last one this season.   http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

He has lived here less than a year after being posted here to be the Seahawk's beat writer for ESPN. He is from Pennsylvania where he has been covering the Eagles for the last few years. Honesty is really not your strong suit huh?     http://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/sheil-kapadia/

7 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

I know nothing of the sort, worst case scenario? We lose a close one. Seattle hasn't lost by more than 10 points in almost five years. Your team is overrated with the 27th most difficult schedule vs Seattle's 4th most difficult. You will be exposed for what you are Sunday. Enjoy your week because I guarantee you it's your last one this season.   http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

Do you know how many opposing teams fans have  came in here with that SOS BS. check out the Panthers Avg margin of victory.

4 hours ago, 15 said:

You mean Kony Ealy and Mario Addison who have given Russell Wilson problems before?

NFL-PANTHERS-SEAHAWKS.jpg

14049962.jpg

And I know you aren't talking about this guy in the middle...

kk

Because Charles Johnson was injured in our last meeting and Jared Allen was not playing either.

Please, PLEASE do some research before trying to sound like you know what the fug you're talking about. I know this is only maybe your first or second year watching football, so I'm being cool, but PLEASE do a little research to avoid looking like a fugging bandwagoning child in every post.

Thanks!

Can you read? I said "defensive ends." Do you even know the difference between a DE and a DT? Quit posting, you're making a fool out of yourself.

5 hours ago, WeAre12 said:

Lynch has been a non-factor all season, even when he was healthy. A revamped O-line made up of cast-offs, converted D-linemen, and a prayer, cast the entire team into chaos for the first half of the season. They have gotten better and that combined w/the fact that your defensive ends are not cause for concern is a real red flag for you guys. You've got some great linebackers and d-backs but those ends are going to be your downfall.

So is your username a reference to how all of your fans are all 12 years old because there isn't a Seahawks fan over the age of 13 or what?

27 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Can you read? I said "defensive ends." Do you even know the difference between a DE and a DT? Quit posting, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Ealy, Addison, Allen, and Johnson are all DEs...

So... yeah, I'm guessing you are actually in fact a 12 year old. 

5 hours ago, 15 said:

You mean Kony Ealy and Mario Addison who have given Russell Wilson problems before?

NFL-PANTHERS-SEAHAWKS.jpg

14049962.jpg

And I know you aren't talking about this guy in the middle...

kk

Because Charles Johnson was injured in our last meeting and Jared Allen was not playing either.

Please, PLEASE do some research before trying to sound like you know what the fug you're talking about. I know this is only maybe your first or second year watching football, so I'm being cool, but PLEASE do a little research to avoid looking like a fugging bandwagoning child in every post.

Thanks!

For some reason I thought you said Kawann Short. Doesn't matter, still a dumb-ass reply, these guys are NOTHING to be concerned about. Time for a new hobby, I think something like bowling would be more your speed. http://blackandbluereview.com/panthers-need-to-use-their-youth-at-defensive-end/

1 hour ago, WeAre12 said:

The fact that we're 15-1 helped propel your team to the #4 SOS. Plus ours is inflated, since we beat everyone.

Overrated? Cool opinion. 

12 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

For some reason I thought you said Kawann Short. Doesn't matter, still a dumb-ass reply, these guys are NOTHING to be concerned about. Time for a new hobby, I think something like bowling would be more your speed. http://blackandbluereview.com/panthers-need-to-use-their-youth-at-defensive-end/

Seahawks fan criticizes others' reading comprehension skills, then notices his own reading comprehension mis-hap. Proceeds to continue insulting other poster, calls him a dumb-ass. 

11 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

Lob his occasional hand grenades, but he won't make any game changing plays. 

Ummm...I've watched quite enough highlights of him throwing picture perfect deep balls from the pocket. Saying he won't make big plays from the pocket is as absurd as saying that to beat the panthers you have to keep cam in the pocket and double olsen. Both cam amd russel had top 5 qb ratings in the pocket I think this season. He's going to be hard to stop.

Archived