• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Marshawn Lynch doesn't play on Sunday, 54% of their total offense last time we played them will be out

Sam Mills Fan

Lynch ran the ball 17 times for 54 yards and a touchdown against us with 1 catch for 0 yards. Very pedestrian numbers, but I would still rather face that guy named Christine at running back than him.

But there's an X-factor that hardly anybody is talking about this week. The Seahawks won't have Jimmy Graham for sure. He kinda killed us for 8 catches for 140 yards back in October. Luke Willson had a big catch against us a couple of years ago, but I'm much happier to see Willson than Graham.

Between Lynch and Graham, the Seahawks would be looking at losing 194 of their 356 total yards. Russell Wilson only threw for 101 yards to non-Jimmy Graham receivers back in October.

11 minutes ago, Wyank said:

Will Luke be playing? He was out against vikes right?

Luke is questionable. He was out against the Vikings, and was in limited practice. about 50/50 to play Sunday.

Edit: According to the Pete Carroll news conference about an hour ago, Willson should be good to go

20 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Lynch ran the ball 17 times for 54 yards and a touchdown against us with 1 catch for 0 yards. Very pedestrian numbers, but I would still rather face that guy named Christine at running back than him.

But there's an X-factor that hardly anybody is talking about this week. The Seahawks won't have Jimmy Graham for sure. He kinda killed us for 8 catches for 140 yards back in October. Luke Willson had a big catch against us a couple of years ago, but I'm much happier to see Willson than Graham.

Between Lynch and Graham, the Seahawks would be looking at losing 194 of their 356 total yards. Russell Wilson only threw for 101 yards to non-Jimmy Graham receivers back in October.

Also Lockette is out for the year. Didn't he have that big catch against us over Coleman?

I don't expect much from our front 4, so a steady mix of blitzes and zone play is key on defense. If we can get to Wilson early with our blitzes or even our front 4 [won't happen, but I like surprises lol] and put a couple of good hits on him, that will set the tone. This goes without saying, but also we gotta stop the run 

Wilson is a star and is one of the best players in the league, but his strength is still when he rolls out. If we keep him in the pocket, he'll still hit his underneath passes and lob his occasional hand grenades, but he won't make any game changing plays. 

On offense, one word => Remmers and the oline.

If we protect Cam, I don't care who plays defense for them, we will torch them. And they are an outstanding defense, but that's how much I like where our offense is now. Only game we lost, our Oline was manhandled. Our O-line vs Their dline is what will determine this outcome imo

Lynch has been a non-factor all season, even when he was healthy. A revamped O-line made up of cast-offs, converted D-linemen, and a prayer, cast the entire team into chaos for the first half of the season. They have gotten better and that combined w/the fact that your defensive ends are not cause for concern is a real red flag for you guys. You've got some great linebackers and d-backs but those ends are going to be your downfall.

2 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Everybody gave Wilson problems in the first half, that stat has been reversed.

Normally I'd say our DE's aren't anything to worry about, but a week off is huge for them Especially Allen. I hope you eat a bag of poo with your crow.

Archived