• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Fozzy is healthy , do you play him?

Jeremy Igo

If Fozzy is less than 100% I want CAP.  

Can't afford for both our two  RBs to be gimpy.  Need one 100%.  Give me Stewart and CAP for that reason.  Seattle D is too tough to be banging 2 injured RBs. Might end up with none by 2nd half 

such a tough call. honestly what gives fozzy the biggest edge is his skills as a pass blocker. he's reliable and everyone knows it.

CAP his more upside overall, but you also don't pin playoff hopes on upside.

it's probably close enough that rivera will make the decision based on how healthy fozzy is. if he's anything less than sharp and 100% i think CAP gets the nod.

Just now, CarolinaJami' said:

CAP has been running it and I think he is ready to break one loose. With Stew in there, I think he has a better chance to do just that. Love Fozzy, this week let's go with CAP.

He broke one loose against Tampa. 

CAP is the real deal. He is a long term back on the team, Fozzy is not. CAP needs to get some playoff experience. Play him. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He broke one loose against Tampa. 

CAP is the real deal. He is a long term back on the team, Fozzy is not. CAP needs to get some playoff experience. Play him. 

Yes I should say break another one loose. During the season I thought maybe he didn't get a lot of carries because Stew is good in pass protection. Seems he is ready now. 

Archived