• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp.....

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

You're right on all counts.

but let's be real, the faults of them all, regardless of when where or how, all were projected on to Cam like a sacrificial lamb.  Once they had a whipping boy, they could praise the others like Bob.

i know you remember the Cam narrative(s).

Well that I can definitely agree with. In the 2011 draft lead up Cam was being compared to every failed black or dual threat QB they could think of. Projected to go late 1st round. Questions about how a franchise could trust him. "If they get this wrong it could set them back five years". 

In 2012 there was a revival when the Panthers lost several high profile games. Everyone had him doa after the suggestion box game. 

But this is media talk. I guess all I'm saying is GMs/Coaches will play anyone that can help them win. The GMs/coaches were skeptical of the running QB after Vick, Young, and lower profile QBs never amounted to much. Maybe they should be skeptical of all QBs. Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, and Christian Ponder were all disasters that set their franchises back five years. 

17 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

Well that I can definitely agree with. In the 2011 draft lead up Cam was being compared to every failed black or dual threat QB they could think of. Projected to go late 1st round. Questions about how a franchise could trust him. "If they get this wrong it could set them back five years". 

In 2012 there was a revival when the Panthers lost several high profile games. Everyone had him doa after the suggestion box game. 

But this is media talk. I guess all I'm saying is GMs/Coaches will play anyone that can help them win. The GMs/coaches were skeptical of the running QB after Vick, Young, and lower profile QBs never amounted to much. Maybe they should be skeptical of all QBs. Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, and Christian Ponder were all disasters that set their franchises back five years. 

You know who he never lost to?

thats right, Bob.

1 hour ago, Darth Biscuit said:

idgaf about the Redskins one way or the other frankly, nor RGIII, but Shanahan is to blame for that imo... they ran him into the ground in that playoff game his rookie year, destroyed his knee and he's never been the same since.

I question whether he'd have lasted even if they had handled that properly.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

CYc9R_aUkAAbCZO.thumb.png.c81ba902472bf7

Cam is the MVP

RG3 without a home

Boy, those national pundits were right on the money a couple years ago huh? 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

CYc9R_aUkAAbCZO.thumb.png.c81ba902472bf7

Cam is the MVP

RG3 without a home

Boy, those national pundits were right on the money a couple years ago huh? 

Nope.  Robert'll be back, hopefully with the Girls so he can spank Gruden's @$$ twice a season til Skins realize the error of their ways.  Yes Cam is MVP.  Hopefully Robert reaches out to him for some schooling on how to tell the national pundits how to kiss his @$$!! 

7 minutes ago, Allaine said:

Nope.  Robert'll be back, hopefully with the Girls so he can spank Gruden's @$$ twice a season til Skins realize the error of their ways.  Yes Cam is MVP.  Hopefully Robert reaches out to him for some schooling on how to tell the national pundits how to kiss his @$$!! 

I wouldn't place any bets on that.

28 minutes ago, Allaine said:

The national pundits have already been kissing Giffin's ass from day one. He had a damn ESPN documentary about what an amazing guy he is (while he cheats on his fiance).

Archived