• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks are one "Laces Out" from losing two of last three

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

There aren't many people saying it's going to be easy. I think most people know the game is likely to be difficult and close, but it's not an automatic loss for us either.

Agreed, I'm not saying this is an Automatic loss for us either. To be honest it was never an automatic win for either team. 

Seahawks are better without Lynch and Graham. Honestly believe they are a better team that what we faced last year. With that in mind we are also a better team that what they faced last year. It's going to be close, not sure if its going to be as close as the Vikings game but it will be tough and it will be very very close. I don't want this magical season to end Sunday though. 

5 hours ago, Dick the Butcher said:

Two east coast games in 7 days. The previous one being in frigid temps? Yeah, recovery time gonna take about 3 days after that. Then back to the east coast? Yeeeaaahhhhhh. We got this!

Uhhhh where exactly on the East coast is Minnesota located?

There should be absolutely no reason at all that we should not win this game.  Not only do I feel like we have the Seahawk's outmatched on both sides of the ball, they just got beat up in Minnesota with an exhausting game.  Not only that, they are going to have to leave early, fly out to Carolina and have to play extremely early ( talk about Jet lag ).  The only thing that can beat the Panther's is the Panther's themselves.  If we come out and play like we did against Tampa...the Seahawk's will not stand a chance......if the bye week killed our momentum and we see falcons ( 2nd game )..we may be in for a long day.  

I said this before they played the Minnesota game and will repeat it.  My biggest concern about Seattle is how lucky they are.  I think that their coach made a deal with the devil.  Otherwise I can't figure out how they continually get so lucky.  Sure I have heard the adages that you make your own luck but lets be real here.  Would we have won that game if the opponent had only to make an extra point length field goal to win?  How many times does Wilson just throw up a prayer and it gets answered every time.  You can beat Seattle from a talent point of view only to lose on some fluke play  A few years ago Williams fumbles on the five and no one is around him.  The next year Cam has a guy wide open in the end zone and he dribbles the ball on the ground from the five yard line.  Seattle is not that great but they are by and far the luckiest team I know of bar none.  

1 hour ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I don't know why this board is down playing the seahawks. They are dangerous. With this miracle win, their confidence is boosted. 

They may not have Lynch this coming week but they gained other weapons since we last played them. Lockette, a known Igo favorite from the draft, has emerged as a threat on offense and special teams. Our special teams has not been playing great as of late. 

Our offense is stalling without Ginn...with out Ginn. Let that sink in. Stewart is key in this offense as well.

Our Defense has been losing leads as well. I don't know if it's because the lack of pressure from the front four all of a sudden in the past weeks, the disappearance of CJ? I don't know. 

I wouldn't count the seachickens out just yet. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to rout them 38-0 come sunday but I don't think it will be as easy as some of you think it will be. In a sense I am glad we are facing them because that will put focus and light a fire under this team. Seattle is our nemesis. Beating them next Sunday will basically guarantee a SB appearance. 

Well we did put up 38 pts on a top ten defense without Ginn and Stewart just two weeks ago. 

Archived