• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks are one "Laces Out" from losing two of last three

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Don't buy into the media hype. The Seahawks played their best ball already this season. They got lucky in Minnesota and should be thankful for the privilege to be beaten by the Panthers this weekend.

panthers-knock.thumb.jpg.41b5fbb1bb4dad4 

Get on board, or get off this board. 

That is all. 

Yes. No one's saying Seattle can't win. But they damn sure shouldn't be favorites off that awful performance, where they essentially had nothing to do with the outcome.

I don't know why this board is down playing the seahawks. They are dangerous. With this miracle win, their confidence is boosted. 

They may not have Lynch this coming week but they gained other weapons since we last played them. Lockette, a known Igo favorite from the draft, has emerged as a threat on offense and special teams. Our special teams has not been playing great as of late. 

Our offense is stalling without Ginn...with out Ginn. Let that sink in. Stewart is key in this offense as well.

Our Defense has been losing leads as well. I don't know if it's because the lack of pressure from the front four all of a sudden in the past weeks, the disappearance of CJ? I don't know. 

I wouldn't count the seachickens out just yet. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to rout them 38-0 come sunday but I don't think it will be as easy as some of you think it will be. In a sense I am glad we are facing them because that will put focus and light a fire under this team. Seattle is our nemesis. Beating them next Sunday will basically guarantee a SB appearance. 

28 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Believe me, I would love nothing more than to rout them 38-0 come sunday but I don't think it will be as easy as some of you think it will be.

There aren't many people saying it's going to be easy. I think most people know the game is likely to be difficult and close, but it's not an automatic loss for us either.

Archived