• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THIS. IS. OUR. TIME.

CelibatePimp

A discussion about who is the NFC favorite.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000620846/Which-team-is-the-best-in-the-NFC

They all said Carolina. There's currently a poll on NFL.com asking who represents the NFC in the NFCCG. It's Car vs Ari by 60% of the votes. I don't understand why you guys are scared. We have the number one scoring offense in the league and we accomplished that by not being a flashy passing team (we know running wins in the post season). We have a solid defense. I don't get all the fear around here. We have dawgs on our team who are also hungry and NOT ready to be second fiddle to seattle

Watch Ron Rivera answer Mick Mixon when he asked him if he is concerned about who we face, that answer alone should tell you how prepared the coaches and the team is.

Oh and one more thing

THIS. IS. OUR. TIME

This is our time, it's our season, it is written and has been fortold unto me.

"Care not, in the opinion of the unbelievers.....Cast your eyes upon the Father of Chosen and believeth in him, for he shall deliever unto us a Championship."

This was also fortold unto me....

"Take heart and have faith, for the defense of destiny shall be unleashed upon thine opponents.  They will protect thine endzone with furious anger and show no mercy upon thine enemy.  The unbelievers shall be crushed, their eyes will opened for all to see as thy defense takes vengeance upon anyone who stands before them.......the glow of the Lombardi will shine upon them and all opponents will say - to the Panthers belong the glory."

Trust and believe......

Archived