• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle winning is a blessing for the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, seahawks12thman said:

Cam Newton won't even be your starting qb in three years... Once he realizes he has to be a pocket passer, he will have to study. Being the academic cheat and fraud that he is, his poor habits will catch up to him. I love the "give a football to a fan after a touchdown", I mean what a great guy. He is so eager to give away property that isn't his.. Russell Wilson visits children in hospitals that are dying of cancer every Tuesday, how old and antiquated and far beneath Cam. 

Of course you don't care because you don't see the big picture and it will escape you on Sunday when your team loses as to how that was possible. 

I was going to let other posters take you to task on this , but tired of waiting.

1) As you noticed I've not once talked Russell Wilson down. Why? because I don't think that I have to degrade your QB to validate mine. Both are great and have awesome careers ahead.

2) Troll 101; When you can't win an argument with fact (i.e. Cams MVP season despite his completion%.) Resort to tired ,regurgitated,  and false narratives to cloud discussion enough to hopefully disguise the fact that you are a clueless troll. Fail by the way.

3) Don't you fugging dare to act like you know our QB. All of RW charity work is awesome, but I can promise you that Cam Newton does just as much or more for children than anyone in the league. He just don't have a camera Crew in tow. Its out there if you care to search for it.

4) My biggest mistake is assuming you weren't a pathetic troll. My mistake.

On 1/11/2016 at 8:22 PM, Thanatos said:

As the #1 seed and a 15-1 team we shouldn't be afraid of anyone... but boys, tell me true, would you rather play Wilson and that awful Hawks offense, who even if they get Lynch back, we always shut down Lynch, or Aaron Rodgers, playing loose, after everyone told him he was done this season, who just woke up and scored 35 points?

I'd honestly rather have Seattle. I'm not scared of the overrated as fug Russel Wilson. A-Rod is a different animal altogether and is probably going to go down as a top-5 QB in the game. 

HAHAHA! Good one. Wilson is overrated.

6 hours ago, seahawks12thman said:

He is ranked 28th in completion percentage. Yeah he is anything but cerebral. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/completionPct/seasontype/2

His QB rating was 49.5 against us, think that is going to get it done on Sunday?

You're using the ESPN made up QBR that has gone through multiple revisions and no known formula to make your point? 

And completion percentage? Let me guess, your next point will be about air yards? That Seasonal Adjustment Disorder is taking it's toll. Bitch Pigeon fans haven't had any new material since the equinox.

Vikings make that easy field goal and we don't have these Seattle trolls here, and we cake walk to the next round. Now we're going to be in a war with a good team that has a QB who can pull bullshit plays out of his ass to stay in the game. What's worse is the refs will favor Seattle. Even so we have the better team, and the best QB in the NFL. Seattle should have lost to the inferior Vikings and their below average QB. But "should have" doesn't matter now. It's war. Revenge. We've got the MVP of the NFL, and there wasn't even a close second. Wilson wasn't even considered, and rightfully so. Time to exorcise the demon of last season's playoff loss. It's finally our time. Even Seattle fans must be coming to terms with the looming loss approaching. Hell they should have been bounced by the lousy Vikings. Now the ride is coming to an end for them.  

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Vikings make that easy field goal and we don't have these Seattle trolls here, and we cake walk to the next round. Now we're going to be in a war with a good team that has a QB who can pull bullshit plays out of his ass to stay in the game. What's worse is the refs will favor Seattle. Even so we have the better team, and the best QB in the NFL. Seattle should have lost to the inferior Vikings and their below average QB. But "should have" doesn't matter now. It's war. Revenge. We've got the MVP of the NFL, and there wasn't even a close second. Wilson wasn't even considered, and rightfully so. Time to exorcise the demon of last season's playoff loss. It's finally our time. Even Seattle fans must be coming to terms with the looming loss approaching. Hell they should have been bounced by the lousy Vikings. Now the ride is coming to an end for them.  

They are obviously terrified of us.  You could tell when they started coming over last week.  Now they just keep coming and coming. Bask in the attention 

Just now, uncfan888 said:

They are obviously terrified of us.  You could tell when they started coming over last week.  Now they just keep coming and coming. Bask in the attention 

Common football sense should tell them that we have the better team. Anyone can see that by this point, but they have to try and be positive and boost their spirits. Every fan base we played this season tried to do the same. 15 of them were brought crashing to reality when Cam dickslap destroyed them. Then their false sense of confidence turned to anger and they complained about Cam dabbing all over the field and making it look so easy. Seattle already had one tatse this season, and now it's time for a second helping. The writing is on the wall. They're going home. They were lucky to escape the weak Vikings with their barely functioning offense. The luck has run out.

11 hours ago, seahawks12thman said:

Cam Newton won't even be your starting qb in three years... Once he realizes he has to be a pocket passer, he will have to study. Being the academic cheat and fraud that he is, his poor habits will catch up to him. I love the "give a football to a fan after a touchdown", I mean what a great guy. He is so eager to give away property that isn't his.. Russell Wilson visits children in hospitals that are dying of cancer every Tuesday, how old and antiquated and far beneath Cam. 

Of course you don't care because you don't see the big picture and it will escape you on Sunday when your team loses as to how that was possible. 

Not going to lie. You were doing rather well until this post. You weren't winning any points, but you weren't losing to badly. UNTIL you absolutely lost it here. This post alone shows your desperation.

If twisting stats in your favor doesn't work. You can always resort to twisting facts to disparage someone's character. Stay classy there hawky.

20 hours ago, Chimera said:

You're using the ESPN made up QBR that has gone through multiple revisions and no known formula to make your point? 

And completion percentage? Let me guess, your next point will be about air yards? That Seasonal Adjustment Disorder is taking it's toll. Bitch Pigeon fans haven't had any new material since the equinox.

QBR...the same stat has Charlie Batch's 186 yard 2 int games as it's highest rated.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/19/charlie-batchs-186-yard-two-pick-game-has-espns-best-qbr-ever/

On 1/12/2016 at 0:19 PM, seahawks12thman said:

Ever heard of Colin Kaepernick?

Did he also win the MVP at some point in his career? To downplay Newton at this point is just ignorant. To claim he doesn't study is just ignorant. To claim he only wins with his legs, after this year, is downright moronic. Another bandwagon Seahawks fan ftl.

Archived