• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle winning is a blessing for the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Something else Superman better realize is he needs to take a page out of Russell Wilson's book. He needs to learn to be a quick decision pocket passer. He isn't a wide receiver so he isn't getting hit by 180lb CB's. He is getting hit by 300 lb monsters, hence the short life of a running back. He seems to think he is going to last in this league taking the hits he is and while he is more durable than Keapernick, when his body breaks down (given his size) it will do so fast. The reason why he struggles against the Seahawks is because he isn't cerebral yet. He uses his athleticism to overwhelm his opponents but you won't find a more athletic team than the Seahawks. Our weakness has been smart QB's. This is why Cam struggles against us. He gifted the Hawks 10 points in the earlier matchup. He does that Sunday and your season is over. 

Keep believing the narrative that Cams not a cerebral QB that relies on athleticism alone. You maybe shocked co ne Sunday. How is it a non cerebral QB carved up your vaunted LOB for 4.  80 yd td drives in oct?

12 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

You are a funny man, if you are going to use that rubbish then your statement about us beating the Cards implies we beat them twice, since it wasn't "inferred". Ask your English teacher!! Nice school system down there. 

Your problems with reading comprehension continues. I said nothing about the number of games. I mentioned two teams you had beaten. Again, the key to that sentence: TEAMS. Not games.

Identifying where to throw the ball to is what defines cerebral. Overthrowing your target has nothing to do with being cerebral. Cam will have more than his 10 INTs on the season if he couldn't read where the ball needed to go. 

Also since when does passer rating and completion % win games? Reminds me of the luck debate here the last few years. 

Kirk Cousins had a higher completion % than Rodgers on Sunday. The redskins lost. Teddy Bedwetter had a higher rating and completion % than Wilson on Sunday and they still lost. 

Seahawk fans used to be knowledgable and could think outside the box a few years back. Not anymore. 

35 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Something else Superman better realize is he needs to take a page out of Russell Wilson's book. He needs to learn to be a quick decision pocket passer. He isn't a wide receiver so he isn't getting hit by 180lb CB's. He is getting hit by 300 lb monsters, hence the short life of a running back. He seems to think he is going to last in this league taking the hits he is and while he is more durable than Keapernick, when his body breaks down (given his size) it will do so fast. The reason why he struggles against the Seahawks is because he isn't cerebral yet. He uses his athleticism to overwhelm his opponents but you won't find a more athletic team than the Seahawks. Our weakness has been smart QB's. This is why Cam struggles against us. He gifted the Hawks 10 points in the earlier matchup. He does that Sunday and your season is over. 

lol

9 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Cam Newton won't even be your starting qb in three years... Once he realizes he has to be a pocket passer, he will have to study. Being the academic cheat and fraud that he is, his poor habits will catch up to him. I love the give a football to a fan after a touchdown, I mean what a great guy. He is so eager to give away property that isn't his.. Russell Wilson visits children in hospitals that are dying of cancer every Tuesday, how old and antiquated and far beneath Cam. 

Of course you don't care because you don't see the big picture and it will escape you on Sunday when your team loses as to how that was possible. 

You are completely trolling now.

22 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Cam Newton won't even be your starting qb in three years... Once he realizes he has to be a pocket passer, he will have to study. Being the academic cheat and fraud that he is, his poor habits will catch up to him. I love the "give a football to a fan after a touchdown", I mean what a great guy. He is so eager to give away property that isn't his.. Russell Wilson visits children in hospitals that are dying of cancer every Tuesday, how old and antiquated and far beneath Cam. 

Of course you don't care because you don't see the big picture and it will escape you on Sunday when your team loses as to how that was possible. 

Now you are just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

Archived