• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle winning is a blessing for the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Banjo said:

Carolina vs. Seattle is a rivalry at this point, right? We've been facing them for a couple years, and now a playoff rematch. Cam and Russ are two of the best QBs in the league. It's pretty cool. Beating them feels better than beating most other teams.

It's not a rivalry yet.  We need to win more for it to be a rivalry.  Bouncing them from the playoffs would be a good start.

Its not I rivalry if you only win 1 out of 4 or 5 games its a one sided beat down . Depending on if we win and if its close/chippy win , and ESPECIALLY if we win the super bowl you better bet It'll be a rivalry. The media will be having a field day comparing cam with russel for the rest of their careers especially since it seems we play them almost every season lately and if we stay top tier teams we're bound to but heads twice a year for many year in the future since Cam and Russle will both be only 27 at start of next season. Brett Farve Tom Brady Payton Manning have shown QBs can play well into their late 30s so we could have a good decade of rivalry really.

If we lose on Sunday that means In the grand scheme of Russell vs Cam games the one the seahwaks dropped during the reg season this year is more of trivial blip on the radar of seaHawks dominating us.

You seem to make up scenarios and questions as if I asked them.

You won, but all I said was that 2 out of the last 3 weeks performances cannot fill you or your team with confidence.  You can make up whatever questions you'd like out of that

13 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

The Rams game was meaningless, and we beat the crap out the 2nd seed in their building with a win in an epic cold road game. I think their confidence is just fine against a team that has lost to them 4 out of the last 5 times. 3 in a row in Charlotte.

lol rams game is meaningless? In what way? If Seattle won they would've had a huge chance at the division. 

Your d has given up 27 points at least when playing a good qb. I'd be worried.

4 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Arizona clinched prior to our game with the Rams. We were already doomed as a wild card team. The Seahawks have 6 losses and arizona had 2 going into week 17. We lost our first game with the Rams because our safety fell down and the 2nd one was meaningless. As far as giving up 27 points, the last elite quarterback we played was Carson Palmer and he got 6 points on us. 

wait did the rams beat you twice?

5 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Perhaps you can tell me where the teeth of the schedule was?  th_michael-jordan-laughing_zps61223343.g

Where was the teeth of the Hawks schedule? Keep trumpeting the Panthers weak schedule, like I said in an earlier post look at Panthers avg margin of victory vs our scedule and compare it to Seattles avg margin of victory.  It won't take to long for you to do Seattles since they lost 6 of them.

13 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Perhaps you can tell me where the teeth of the schedule was?  th_michael-jordan-laughing_zps61223343.g

... Says the guy whose team we played.

Your SOS is harder because you played the number 1 seed and the number 2 seed twice. And lost 2 of those 3, by the way. In fact, even though you played against several teams who ultimately made the playoffs you lost against all of them but the Vikings and the Cards who, if you believe their coach, weren't playing for anything. I wouldn't go around trumpeting your SOS because you lost most of the "hard" games.

You know how the Seahawks got better in the second half? You played the Cowboys, 49ers, Vikings, Ravens, Browns and Rams. You SHOULD beat those teams (but, oh, you lost to the Rams, didn't you?).

4 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Beat vikings twice, Steelers and Cards but nice try. That is 4 wins. Such fuzzy math, try again and make your point now. We lost to the Panthers, Bengals, Packers and Cards. By my count that is 4 wins and 4 losses.

Where did he say you only beat the Vikings once?

9 minutes ago, seahawks12thman said:

Beat vikings twice, Steelers and Cards but nice try. That is 4 wins. Such fuzzy math, try again and make your point now. We lost to the Panthers, Bengals, Packers and Cards. By my count that is 4 wins and 4 losses.

His point and mine also is it's silly to come to another teams board and use SOS to dispearage teams 15-1 record

The Panthers more than handled all the weak teams on their schedule can Hawks say the same?

Archived