• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle winning is a blessing for the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, panther4life said:

I'm amazed so many people are concerned about a 15-1 team going against anyone. Plus what the hell good does it do to be scared anyway? Especially all the folks who always cry about our lack of respect. The tougher the opponent the more thrilling the victory

I really have to agree. Although I about have a heart attack during our close games, they are much more fun to watch then the blow outs. And I don't think a 15-1 team should be scared of anyone (except totally prep for the games, guys). 

If we were to win the Big Game with Washington and then Minnesota as our opponents (assuming Minn beat Arizona), no one would have respected our route to the Super Bowl. Take down the Seahawks next week and the question will never be raised.

We are a team that will have to prove itself, just like we have all season long, heck, all our seasons long. 

For once, I think, we can say, "We've got this."

My main concern is the refs.  Our playoff game against the 9ers,  the refs allowed the 9ers to go all out and play physical football.   Every time our guys tried playing physical,  they had flags thrown on them.. basically by the 2nd half of the game,  Panthers seemed to just say "fug it".

If both teams are allowed to play their style of hard nosed,  physical football, I very much like our chances. 

I am so hyped.... What a great game opportunity we have. 

How can a person like Thomas Davis or Josh Norman, CJ Johnson, AJ Klein, Colin Jones, Kony Ealy, Star, Cam, Ginn, Tolbert, Kalil, Kuechly, Harper, Tre Boston not be incredibly in tuned focused to win and establish the NFC crown. 

I can't wait.... Are you not entertained???? 

Archived