• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle winning is a blessing for the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

We just need to walk that line. When san Fran came here we were too amped to prove something. Honesty time. I didn't think we were ready against san Fran, I didn't think we had a chance in Seattle last year. But now.... It's OUR TIME.  Mark my words Cam Newton is about to put on a playoff show like the league has never seen. 

45 minutes ago, w280sax said:

Bright side for me is that there wont be 10,000 packers/redskins fans here.  Im hoping the seachickens dont bring too many of their fans since seattle is approximately 100,000 miles away.

There are enough contrary douchebags in Charlotte, though, who will buy a "12" jersey. 

This is the playoffs. You have to be hungry to win and be successful. In 2008 I felt like we got the matchup we wanted against Arizona. We all know how much ass that game sucked. If you're not motivated the same against every team you're not going to last very long in January.

10 minutes ago, panther4life said:

I'm amazed so many people are concerned about a 15-1 team going against anyone. Plus what the hell good does it do to be scared anyway? Especially all the folks who always cry about our lack of respect. The tougher the opponent the more thrilling the victory

I don't have any more pie today, but you deserve pie for this.

I believe in Cam, Luke, Tolbert, Olsen, and Thomas Davis. That right there is enough of a reason and as I said in another thread,

cam has won  the big one in every part of football. He is exceptional and he did not come this far to blow it in the first round, not at home, and neither did the rest of the guys.

As the #1 seed and a 15-1 team we shouldn't be afraid of anyone... but boys, tell me true, would you rather play Wilson and that awful Hawks offense, who even if they get Lynch back, we always shut down Lynch, or Aaron Rodgers, playing loose, after everyone told him he was done this season, who just woke up and scored 35 points?

I'd honestly rather have Seattle. I'm not scared of the overrated as fug Russel Wilson. A-Rod is a different animal altogether and is probably going to go down as a top-5 QB in the game. 

You know what the interesting thing is...I've heard more people beating the "we wanted Seattle all along" drum than I've actually heard people who are upset by it.

Maybe I'm missing something but guys like Igo and Jonathon Jones are creating this air of fear that was never really there in the first place.   

Just my two cents.

Archived