• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle winning is a blessing for the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

I hope Mike Remmers is hyped! He is my only concern next week

Yep he has given up several sacks and hurries over the last few weeks. Also, in the first matchup against Seattle he gave Cliff Avril enough leverage to hit Cam's arm and led to an interception. 

I get that there are people that allow their fear of the past to cloud their judgement. They are the type of fan that will try and use their fear to temper everyone around them. They worry and fret over every perceived slight. Whether real or imagined. Being scared, as a fan, just sounds down right silly to me.

We went undefeated at home. We lead the league in scoring. Our Defense is nothing to sneeze at. We have the league MVP running our Offense. Our STs has improved as of late. And lastly. Our team embodies the Keep Pounding mantra.

You can bet your sweaty azz the players have no fear of playing the hawks. Why should I?

32 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

II was a little concerned that after the bye week the Panthers would be playing someone like the Redskins. Doesn't really provide any extra incentive or motivation. Boring team that really doesn't belong in the playoffs. 

But Seattle..... Seattle will get this team more hyped up than any other team could possibly do. Beating the two time NFC champions in front of your own fans to lay claim as the new owners of the NFC. I cannot think of anything better... and guess what... neither can the players. I guarantee it. 

This is the big leagues, Panthers fans. If you don't like playing the best teams in the NFL on the way to the Superbowl.... go cheer for Jacksonville. 

Greg-Olsen-Seahawks-5.thumb.jpg.ee0f4dcd

I am glad to play these guys. Revenge for last season. On the hunt for NE in the SuperBowl  so we can finish what we started last time we met in the SB.

Will give respect to the two post-game SEA interviews (one with Cameron on NBC, the other with whats-his-face on FOX), where they both gave props to Carolina and how they were taking it just one game at a time. The FOX one also said that Newton should be MVP so they know they'll have a tough game.

I honestly believe if we beat Seattle, we win the Super Bowl. There is no doubt in my mind. 

A win against the team who has had our number will do unmeasurable things for this teams confidence for the nfccg and the Super Bowl. I don't care who they play. 

Archived