• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No way would the Panthers ever get that favorable TD review

Jeremy Igo

Remember when Cam was clearly short on that power run but it was still ruled a first down after review 2 weeks ago

and that was a catch by Bryant it didn't hit the ground and he had that ball, he did all of that acrobatic stuff just so the ball wouldn't hit the ground the play was outstanding and would have been called a catch even for the Panthers

6 hours ago, TheRed said:

That was basically my point.

You don't get to 15 wins without a few calls going your way.

Regardless, if our team wants that Lombardi, it's not the refs who are going to prevent that. We need to keep our foot on the gas at all times so we do not allow bad calls to become a factor. We did that a few times in the regular season, and it almost cost us a couple of wins.

Well unless it's like that SF game.  I think that's why I get pissed when that happens. If you are going to allow one team to be physical allow the other and don't target players.  If a player is so out of line throw him out and be done with it.  OBJ is a prime example of that. 

5 hours ago, beastson said:

That was a catch. It was against his leg when his right foot came down and then he got his left in before he flipped. Never once lost control during that time

completely false and it makes me worry that you actually see this

Archived