• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Packers at Redskins

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, TheNewStandard said:

Not many teams have a guy who gets the ball snapped straight to him and being 6'4 250 with ups like LeBron and athleticism off the charts. I mean...who's gonna stop that?

We watched him literally carry an entire defensive squad on his back 12-yards for a first down. Unreal.

Yeah. And the good thing is: Cam's all that you said. Plus, he's really (more like) 6'6" tall and 265 lbs. Don't go by his official stats (6'5" 245lbs). That's a damn lie.

So, I hope that makes you more impressed? LOL

Plus, I give Cousin's and the OC credit. That was a nice play call, and he was virtually untouched.

4 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

Yeah. And the good thing is: Cam's all that you said. Plus, he's really (more like) 6'6" tall and 265 lbs. Don't go by his official stats (6'5" 245lbs). That's a damn lie.

So, I hope that makes you more impressed? LOL

Plus, I give Cousin's and the OC credit. That was a nice play call, and he was virtually untouched.

I've never seen Cam up close, but my BFF works at the stadium and he always talks about how massive Cam is if you're standing close to him. Hes a physical anomaly in a game-full of physical anomalies.

3 minutes ago, TheNewStandard said:

I've never seen Cam up close, but my BFF works at the stadium and he always talks about how massive Cam is if you're standing close to him. Hes a physical anomaly in a game-full of physical anomalies.

Yeah, that's why he's not his listed size.

Plus, everyone that plays football, say's he's more like 6'6", 260-270 lbs.

I played basketball (and I'm 6'4" myself, and have been up to 235lbs), and know he's not his listed size through experience.

Even Cam admitted in a rare moment of candor (that's he's been up to 265-270lbs). But he always talks about getting down to 245-255lbs. LOL

Funny. He always wants people to think he's smaller. And I think that has something to do with him getting calls/the benefit of the doubt from Ref's (whether that would actually work or not).

You know. You don't want people to think you're really that size, if you feel  you don't get all the calls you should already.

4 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

Yeah, that's why he's not his listed size.

Plus, everyone that plays football, say's he's more like 6'6", 260-270 lbs.

I played basketball (and I'm 6'4" myself, and have been up to 235lbs), and know he's not his listed size through experience.

Even Cam admitted in a rare moment of candor (that's he's been up to 265-270lbs). But he always talks about getting down to 245-255lbs. LOL

Funny. He always wants people to think he's smaller. And I think that has something to do with him getting calls/the benefit of the doubt from Ref's (whether that would actually work or not).

You know. You don't want people to think you're really that size, if you feel  you don't get all the calls you should already.

After he wins the MVP and the league does its season review and grading out their officials, things are gonna be s lot different.

Archived