• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Packers at Redskins

Jeremy Igo

How great would it be if Olsen was chosen as the Walter Payton MoY for this season? 

Its been such a great thing having 2 MoY players on our team. TD has had his best year so far and is looking like the happiest guy on the planet. 

Ill wager that Cam gets one before his time here is done and as crazy mad-dog frothing at the teeth Smitty was, he really did so much for our community here in Charlotte. 

13 minutes ago, TheNewStandard said:

It's amazing to me how important it is to have a strong rushing game this season.

i thought this league was becoming a league where you can get any runner and just plug him in, but this year (or at least the NFC,) has been dominated by teams with high-caliber RBs. 

Playoff's baby (and playing in -5 degree weather in Minny)!

30 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

Cam, teaching all these QB's how to run with the ball on short yardage.

Not many teams have a guy who gets the ball snapped straight to him and being 6'4 250 with ups like LeBron and athleticism off the charts. I mean...who's gonna stop that?

We watched him literally carry an entire defensive squad on his back 12-yards for a first down. Unreal.

Archived