• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Packers at Redskins

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

My Cardinals will destroy either of these teams.. and I'm pretty sure you guys will handle the Seahawks.  if we play each other im already set up for coming to Charlotte on the 22nd. any suggestions on restaurants or fun things to do while im there?

We've had some low-points in our fandom due to 'your Cardinals.'

because of that, you might wanna look at yelp instead of expecting our fanbase to lead you on the right path.

no love lost and all in good fun.

4 minutes ago, TheNewStandard said:

We've had some low-points in our fandom due to 'your Cardinals.'

because of that, you might wanna look at yelp instead of expecting our fanbase to lead you on the right path.

no love lost and all in good fun.

Thats fine I have a Friend in NC so you don't have to help. just thought I would ask because I thought some might have some good suggestions. yes my cards beat you up pretty bad in the playoffs one year and we had a few other good tough matchups but we are not rivals and I have no animosity towards you guys. not like the 49ers, seahawks, or the cowboys who are just to easy to Hate.  now after this year... maybe we can start to consider each other rivals a bit more.

1 minute ago, cardinal_Ven said:

Thats fine I have a Friend in NC so you don't have to help. just thought I would ask because I thought some might have some good suggestions. yes my cards beat you up pretty bad in the playoffs one year and we had a few other good tough matchups but we are not rivals and I have no animosity towards you guys. not like the 49ers, seahawks, or the cowboys who are just to easy to Hate.  now after this year... maybe we can start to consider each other rivals a bit more.

Maybe not rivals, and only a win or two for us against the 'Cards would certainly change that.

no...we here in NC know all about rivalries (Duke vs UNC etc...,) 

truthfully, we have a lot more beef vs Seattle concerning teams outside of our conference.

Tres' Peso's is the best Mexican restaurant and the diner in SoutH-End has the best French toast you could ever imagine. There's a great BBQ place on Central Ave but I can't remember the name...but it's stellar.

Hit up SouthEnd for sure and bar-hop with the hunnies. 

there...just 'cause I'm a southern gentleman.

2 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Rodgers is now out of his funk and is ready to tear apart the Cardinals defense next week. Wishful thinking?

i wanna see our guys against ARI...I really do. Not saying they don't worry me, but I wanna see the best of the best go head-to-head if for nothing more than to prepare us for this huge SB window that is getting bigger every game as our young core grows into the beast they will be over the next few years.

Archived