• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Packers at Redskins

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, TheNewStandard said:

Our win vs Green Bay is looking pretty pedestrian right now...but the flip-side to that, the win vs the 'skins is looking a little, tiny-bit shinier...but only a little-bit.

We played Green Bay before they began to suck.  yes, they'd had a loss, but their real collapse began with their loss to Detroit

Redskins are looking pretty decent.  I'm struggling to figure out who to root for.  I was a huge Skins fan from 87 - 92 when I lived in D.C. before going overseas, then I stopped following football for 20 years until falling in love with the Panthers in 2012 after I moved to CLT.

I was thinking Rodgers experience in big games would make GB a more dangerous opponent for AZ, but now I'm wondering.  It is nice to see Washington playing well...

Mostly, I just want a good game.  The 3 playoff games so far have all been weird.  Cincy - Pitt was exciting at the end, but such a mess with the awful hit by Burfict, ruined the game for me,

8 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

With Mathieu out, Jordan Reed will cause a poo ton of problems for the Arizona secondary.  Thank god we got Shaq to cover guys just like him.

We're gonna be leaning on his play heavily due to Bene's injury.

Funchess had his big coming-out pastry vs TB...let's hope Shaq makes the grade too.

Archived