• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFC Wild Card games thread

Mr. Scot

Love how everybody keeps making a big deal about playing in the rain during the Cincy vs Pittsburgh game.

The irony being: No one in the national media knows or even remembers-if they did know- that Newton played in about 3-4 monsoons earlier this season-when discussing his passing stats, and the negative effect those games had on them (along with receiver drops, and slowing down the offense with big leads) .

Apparently, Cam gets no mulligans from certain members in the media?

4 minutes ago, Swan said:

Why are people talking about Seattle? Haven't even beat the Vikings yet; even the media is overlooking Minnesota. Stop with that bs until they actually win pls.

I'm with ya,   I'm thinking "Any given Sunday",   but I can understand why so many are overlooking the Vikings.   Bridgewater has 17 total TDs in 16 games.    He seems to really strain when he tosses the ball down the field and even his shorter passes don't seem to have a lot of zip on them.   It's easy to write him off against the Seahawks defense.   If the Seahawks just have to pull everyone closer to the line,  and stop AP,  while also stopping those little dinks and dunks..   I don't see how the Vikings win.    I'm of the belief of "Any Given Sunday",  but I can't picture it in my head,  the Vikings winning. 

Archived