• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks bench will not see sunlight all game...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, h0llywood said:

General question for games for ridiculous temperatures like this game, the NFL should make an exception so that the benches can be covered in some sort of clear tarping/tent where players can remain warm. 

Being at the game last year, one second out in the elements is enough to stun you. @*FreeFua* wil be at the game so please pray for our fellow huddler. 

He'll be fine. He's a strong guy. I guess in American he's 78% as strong. That exchange rate will get you every time 

No one ever says anything that Pete Carroll is the most HGH pro active coach NFL has. He does testosterone replacement him self at his age. Which is cool whatever good for his health but his players are notorious for using all the up to age steroids possible. even in college. USC Trojans were bulking people to un natural sights. They will have something to jack their heat up for this game

They are professional athletes so I'm sure they will be prepared for it. It seems like a lot of people are afraid of seeing the Seahawks. You know they do have to beat good teams to win a championship. Pull your skirts down people!

10 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Absolutely true. 

As someone who walks around on the field and can go from sunlight to shade in seconds I can tell you it is a HUGE difference. 

As a living person who has been outside before and walked from sunlight to a shady area, I can confirm this.

I (unfortunately) live like 10 miles from TCF Bank Stadium. This has been a fairly warm winter so far. Not today though. I went to the grocery store a few hours ago and HOLY fug IS IT COLD OUTSIDE. This has to be the coldest day so far this winter by a wide margin. It seems like some people are underestimating the effect the weather can have up here. Don't. The high tomorrow is 2 degree, or -12 with wind chill. I wouldn't want to be at that game tomorrow on either side of the field. fug that poo. This is a huge advantage for the Vikings.

6 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

It is logical to wish your team the easiest path to Levi Stadium

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3XDD92oX4b0lojRfC0fj

Why is this so fugging hard to undersdtand?

Exactly!  The surest way to the Lombardi trophy is the way I prefer.  If this requires beating Seattle, so be it.  If not, then I am more than fine with that. Besides the meltdown on 12th man forum would be so worth a Minnesota victory.  I have a strange feeling that the Vikings are gonna win.  Call me crazy, its just a hunch.

Archived