• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks bench will not see sunlight all game...

Jeremy Igo

57 minutes ago, blackcat said:

I believe they discovered there's a 20 degree difference between the benches during last years game against us.

Absolutely true. 

As someone who walks around on the field and can go from sunlight to shade in seconds I can tell you it is a HUGE difference. 

1 hour ago, NYPantherFan said:

Interesting if true.

I still don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about Seattle playing in the cold. Last I checked, Minnesota has to play in it too. There is no "used to" playing in sub-zero temperatures excuses for the Vikings.

An ESPN made the point that the Seahawks are like 1-7 in games lower than 20 degrees (needs fact checking) That's not an exact quote, but the 1-7 part is for sure what I remember.

edit: 28 degrees or lower, source: http://www.foxsports.com/north/story/minnesota-vikings-seattle-seahawks-could-cold-freeze-out-temperatures-010516

I've experienced the shady side difference. As a spectator it doesn't even take freezing temps to make for a chilly viewing experience.

As for comparing winter temps, it's a hellava lot colder in MN. Washington doesn't have a city in the top 50 coldest in the US, while Minneapolis is close to cracking the top ten.

General question for games for ridiculous temperatures like this game, the NFL should make an exception so that the benches can be covered in some sort of clear tarping/tent where players can remain warm. 

Being at the game last year, one second out in the elements is enough to stun you. @*FreeFua* wil be at the game so please pray for our fellow huddler. 

2 hours ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Y'all need to let this go. The Seahawks are going to whoop Minnesota's ass today and play us the week after. We'll whoop their ass too, it doesn't matter.

The fact that the game is not even being played today should ban you from the conversation.  Haha

Archived