• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawk fans respond to Cam getting All Pro

CelibatePimp

Cam getting the All Pro nod ruins the awards for me permanently

He’s an average or slightly better than average QB. Sorry, but I’d rather see Palmer, Brady, or Rodgers get the nod. It’s pretty freaking ridiculous.

I know a lot is made of Cam's rushing TDs, but anybody offhand how many of those cam from within a yard or two of the goalline?

It appeared to me that most of them were goaline keepers. That’s not a testament to his MVP’ness. That’s a testament to his height and weight.

It's weird.

While I wouldn’t have a problem with Cam winning the MVP, I think it’s an absolute travesty that he got 1st team All Pro ahead of Palmer, Wilson, and Brady.

Cam is MVP because there's no talent on that roster aside from the six first-team All-Pros.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/1/8/10737502/nfl-all-pro-team-2015-tyler-lockett-1st-team-bobby-wagner-and-richard

Seahawk's fan tears are very nutritious.

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

It is truly amazing that we have so many players that make opposing fans souND like jealous school yards bitches it is truly amazing. Can't wait to see what they will have to bitch about when  Carolina wins the Super Bowl this year. It really is music to my ears.

Carolina is the worst team to ever win the Super Bowl.

Archived