• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawk fans respond to Cam getting All Pro

CelibatePimp

10 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I hope Minny Wins, Dont get me wrong i'd rather deck seattle in the div round... but man... first round one and done would be some sweet sweet tears.

I do want to face them but their meltdown if they lost to the Vikings would be epic. 

51 minutes ago, Major wRecktum said:

Seahawks fans conveniently forget that in that superb owl win, Russell Wilson could have sat on the bench the whole game and the outcome would still have been a victory.

Yup. Defense scored 22 points before a single score on offense. Yet you have a couple of idiots on their side still try to give the Panthers defense the most credit for the wins. 

I honestly think that a lot of the Anti-Panthers sentiment by the Seahawks fans is due to F-E-A-R, FEAR.  They can see what is being built in Carolina and they know the only real threat to them having a memorable NFC dynasty, one that could go down in history with the Niners of 80's and Cowboys of the 90's is the Carolina Panthers.  They know that Cam Newton is the biggest threat to them and he is the engine behind the locomotive that is preparing to steam roll them, no, not just this year, but this year and many more.  They have reached their pinnacle and we are still ascending and are already right there with them.  We are doing all of this without a #1 WR.  Next year Kelvin will be back and with another year of Gettleman drafting top talent we will be even better and possibly unstoppable.  It is this fear that drives their hatred for our team.  Realistically they have no reason to hate us thusfar, they have pretty well owned us historically.  We should barely even be a thought to them considering the domination that they have had over our team, yet here they are responding in every Panthers and Newton article nationwide.  Why?   I will suggest that it is because deep inside they are scared, and they know the domination they have enjoyed over the Carolina Panthers is over, and the Panthers win earlier this year was just the beginning of whats to come.

In one of my first drunk posts on the Huddle:

This is the year of the Panther. Those Seattle Seabirds better hope they don't make it out alive of Minnesota. The pain and suffering we'll induce will only make the heartache that much worse.

Cameron Jerrell Newton all fughing day!!!

And they lost Marshawn Lynch Friday Night for their Icebowl game Sun. 

Let Them Weep Some More!!

The irony of their bitterness towards Cam:

Newton was taught the right way from the start to work from the pocket. No quick throw, west coast, three card monty fakes nonsense for him.

Meanwhile Wilson was spoon fed his offense, and was able to rely on his run game and defense (remember, during Cam's first 1.5 years, the defense sucked, and continued to blow games till 1st Qtr of his 3rd year). And they schemed well for him with the quick throw offense, while Wilson ran scramble drill (instead of sitting in the pocket), when his receivers were covered.

Even now, during Wilson's great streak. It started with the quick throw offense. Beause they couldn't trust Wilson to read defenses beyond a certain point, and he ended up holding on to the ball too long.

And what are they really jealous of/for? Just look at Newton's Resume.

Juco National Championship

#1 Juco or High School Prospect In Nation (following Newton's tenure at Blinn College)

BCS National Champion

Heisman Trophy Winner

#1 Overall Pick In The 2011 NFL Draft

2011 Rookie Of The Year

2015 NFL All Pro

2015 NFL MVP??

?

?

Get my drift?

Archived