• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawk fans respond to Cam getting All Pro

CelibatePimp

I do not think there is any question that I hate 99% of Seahawk fans ( I have to leave something off because my best friend is actually one ).  With that said, I think what ticks me off even more than Seahawk fans is other people who stick up for Russell Wilson who are not fans of the teams.  They go out of their way to prove how terrible Newton is and how great Wilson is ( well they actually end up proving that all they are is a fuggin hater ). "Well, I am not a Seahawk fan but I don't think Newton is any good and Russell Wilson is the best this year".....They are probably just Seahag fans usually other strategies because people stopped listening to their cry baby bullsheit.  UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It takes about 2 seconds to figure out if someone knows anything about Cam/football.

if someone starts talking about Cam and 1 yard TD dives....and that being overrated.

This person doesn't know poo about Cam and football.   Cam isn't a goaline gimmick.  He is the BEST chain mover in the NFL....hands down.  That is why is running is underrated 

Archived