• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawk fans respond to Cam getting All Pro

CelibatePimp

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Ah, now that the media is now singing the Panthers praises, the huddle now moved onto random Seahawks websites to feed it's inferiority complex

There's no Carolina football this weekend.  We got to do something.

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Ah, now that the media is now singing the Panthers praises, the huddle now moved onto random Seahawks websites to feed it's inferiority complex

I agree to an extent, but what does it say about their fanbase, especially considering they won the superbowl 2 years ago

1 hour ago, CelibatePimp said:

I know a lot is made of Cam's rushing TDs, but anybody offhand how many of those cam from within a yard or two of the goalline?

It appeared to me that most of them were goaline keepers. That’s not a testament to his MVP’ness. That’s a testament to his height and weight.

Yeah they're right, I mean, arent 1 yard TDs meaningless? It's not like theyre any use, Seattle clearly have no need for such things because when the games on the line on the goalline they're the best team at converting! Oh hang on

5 minutes ago, UKPanther94 said:

Yeah they're right, I mean, arent 1 yard TDs meaningless? It's not like theyre any use, Seattle clearly have no need for such things because when the games on the line on the goalline they're the best team at converting! Oh hang on

Ouch and hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, UKPanther94 said:

Lol they prefer the pass on the 1 yard line, situations be damned!

Archived