• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle reacts to.the KK Short draft pick...

Jeremy Igo

"  Every Man  Thinks He Can Cook A Steak And Coach "

We all know this isn't true,, and we are fans..  No offense to all you midget league, middle school, high school, div 1 ,2, or  3 college coaches,,     and let's be honest,  None of you are talent scouts,,  These guys watch more film on a player in a week, than we see on the whole draft on "nfl,/ espn "  lol..

No, I didn't understand  " Gettlemagic " when he came here..    Drafting two hog mollies was not my wish,,   and I was wrong,,,,, AGAIN..

Gettleman doesn't get them all right..  just like Ron doesn't win all his challenges  .. buy dayum,, they are good.

They are proving , that picking Best Play Available can work over needs sometimes..

40 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

This makes me loooooooong to see the Cam Newton draft thread. I think the MVP deserves a second look. 

Maybe he's saving it for the day they announce Cam has won MVP.  If not, that would certainly be a fitting time to do so.

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

This makes me loooooooong to see the Cam Newton draft thread. I think the MVP deserves a second look. 

Luke thread might be better than the Cam one....people hated the Luke pick heading up to the draft.

I don't get much right, but at least I was all about some Cam and Luke.

hopefully, Zod has permanently deleted the ALL old Gettlemen threads.  Yikes.   Ole CRA was in full bash mode on dat dude with hiked up shorts.

I find it funny that on my history in this forum, I hardly ever reply in the official draft pick threads.  I have to change that this upcoming draft.  I liked the double down picks at DT that year.  You know, after having to watch a guy by the name "Sione Fua" try to play the position for two years prior, getting thrown around like a rag doll.

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

Luke thread might be better than the Cam one....people hated the Luke pick heading up to the draft.

I don't get much right, but at least I was all about some Cam and Luke.

hopefully, Zod has permanently deleted the ALL old Gettlemen threads.  Yikes.   Ole CRA was in full bash mode on dat dude with hiked up shorts.

I remember the meltdown this board had....

Huddle fans have been asking for a sexy receiver every year... and then when we draft one... We hate the pick. lol

Archived