• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman invites you to a cookout at his house

Jeremy Igo

25 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Dannon's Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt.

It's my go to protein snack!

It's also the talk at ALL of the cookouts!

Have you seen the latest Oikos commercial with 3 different Cam's?  Regular Cam, Superhero Cam, and Football player Cam....I haven't seen anyone talk about it on the Huddle yet but it's airing here in Florida.  It's pretty good.  

PS......I hope you realize the level of restraint I have exercised by not commenting on anything "protein" related concerning your post.  LOL

3 minutes ago, cgarsmoker said:

Have you seen the latest Oikos commercial with 3 different Cam's?  Regular Cam, Superhero Cam, and Football player Cam....I haven't seen anyone talk about it on the Huddle yet but it's airing here in Florida.  It's pretty good.  

Yes, I have. I was trying to find it on YouTube last night, but it wasn't on there yet.

It is a pretty good commercial. I enjoyed it!

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Yes, I have. I was trying to find it on YouTube last night, but it wasn't on there yet.

It is a pretty good commercial. I enjoyed it!

I've only seen it once myself but if they could actually get Cam and Olsen in the same cold tub filled with Gatorade, while spoon feeding each other yogurt, you'd be in heaven!  

2 minutes ago, cgarsmoker said:

I've only seen it once myself but if they could actually get Cam and Olsen in the same cold tub filled with Gatorade, while spoon feeding each other yogurt, you'd be in heaven!  

I only saw it one time also while watching ESPN.

Replace Olsen with me in the cold tub with Cam and then I would actually be in heaven! 

LMAO!

13 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I only saw it one time also while watching ESPN.

Replace Olsen with me in the cold tub with Cam and then I would actually be in heaven! 

LMAO!

Ha ha ha.....I can see it in a commercial now.  Cookie walks in and says, "Greg, get the fug outta the tub and hang a towel on the door handle when you leave." Lol

Archived